Chapter one

It gets lonelier and lonelier by each day passing, discouraging enough realizing the feeling that no one is waiting and no one care! Not a family and not even a friend. Well you have to get someone in your life at least to care and be cared for right? Well, I've got absolutely no one! I thought, with load of frustration and discouragement on my mind."

"Come on Elsa time to head back to your so called home, I said while jumping down from the huge oak tree I was sitting comfortably at while trying to take the thoughts off my mind. I looked around surrounded by the forest, I couldn't shake the feeling that i'm not alone but yet alone at the same time in the dark forest that seems more comforting to me than my so called home, my home? No! Where I live actually, where I sleep, where I live is anything but home... A home is where there is family, where you are loved, where they are people worried when you stay out late, but mine is more  like a dungeon to me, Especially when I know the people I'm surrounding with are nothing more than strangers. I've been on my own since when I was thirteen, with no one to relay on since I had to run away from my adoptive parents.

"There you are!" I almost jump out of my skin in fear, it was Jack. "Oh my God Jack, are you crazy?! I yelled."

Well nope! I'm not. I'm just being a little bit concern about you girl. Cause I couldn't find you and I've been missing you baaaaadly! he said, checking me out with a smirk on his lips. which makes me so uncomfortable, I fold my  hands on my chest and turned around looking down for where to set my feets in the dark.

"Since when have you started caring about my safety jack? we've only known each other for a week now and I don't think we've been on each others good list, I proceeded as I continued to walk.

Yes! that was then girly, he said trying to reach for my arms, I dodged and walks more quickly heading in the direction that will lead me towards my apartment building.

He Jogged fast so he could catch up with me as I walk looking straight ahead without looking behind.

A sudden chills ran down my spine as i fix my eyes into two sparkling pair of eyes staring at me in the dark woods, i gulped down the saliva in my mouth only to realized that there is actually no saliva in the mouth, my mouth have gotten so dry in no time, did you see that? I asked looking at jack while pointing at the direction where i saw the pair of shining eyes.

See what?! Jack said shouting it out as he jumped behind me grabbing me by the shoulders, i turned around to take a look again at the shining eyes but nothing was there, it's gone. I said in a low voice trying to make sure of whether or not i actually saw those eyes.

Where is it? Jack whispered in my ears

What?! I asked turning to continue walking as if nothing happened just now.

The thing you saw, what was it, was it an animal? Is it gone?

You're such a coward. I said to him annoyed with him as always.

Say's the person that got scared first he said with the i'm ashame look on his face realizing that he still have his hands held on to my clothes.

Huh! I sight glaring at him as he took his hands off my clothes.

He irritates me with his baseless jokes until we reached the apartment, the building looks like it is a thousand years old, it is so freeking old that it looks like it would collapse any moment, from a far you'll think that it's an abandoned building. By the look of it you'll know that everyone living there is completely broke, like me! Did i mentioned?? Penny less!

"Come on Elsa you have to walk fast before this annoying brat do something you will slap him in the face for i whispered to my self". And there he was again checking me out just like the pervert i thought he was.

Girl, can't we have some fun tonight?! He questioned.

I knew what was on his mind about me all along and today he dares to say it,  and right now i feel like tearing him into shreds right where he's standing but i pretended i didn't understood what he was saying and refused to make eye contact with him. "Fun! What fun? I don't have an inkling of idea what you are talking about Jack! I stated firmly, So see you tomorrow i proceeded ascended up the stairs."

"Bitch! he mumble."

I heard that! I shouted without turning around to look at him.

I opened the door of my apartment  closing it behind me, and took my shoes off my legs immediately throwing  them around in the small sitting room that welcomes me everyday as i open the apartment, I went straight to my small room that occupy only my small wooden bed, a mirror and a drawer, I jumped on my bed closing my eyes slowly.

Damn! I'm so tired. I thought.

Barn!!! The door swunged open, i jumped up to sit down from my sleep and locked my eyes with what i'll call a hideous beast standing there, it is  huge as a tiger! though it looks nothing like a tiger, it skin is as black as coal except for it's eyes that are as red as a fire, without westing any more second it jumped up on me trying to bite on my face, I've never felt so Scared before but i tried with all my might to fight back, to try and stop it but even then I feel so  vulnerable against it,  i feel so tiny under it, the urge for someone anyone to help me, to rescue me from this beast was killing me but i couldn't screem out for help no matter how much i try i just couldn't, i want to run, run far away from this beast but i can't, i just can't. There is no way out for me. Just when i gave up believe this is where it will all end for me without realizing how, I saw a pear of  sparkling blue eyes behind the beast and before the glimpse of an eye the beast was lying on the ground lifeless.

My eyes opened slowly, i was still laying where i was on my bed and I'm the only one in the room, everything is the place just like before i fall asleep, it was a nightmare, i just had a nightmare, i tried getting up to sit down and my body feels all nomb, i reached my hand to my neck realizing that I'm all covered in sweat, my body is shaking all over and i tried reaching for the jug of water on the mirrow drawer next to the bed and take it with my trembling hand, i poured some in the glass cup and take a sip, it ran down my dried tongue and down to my throat.

I kept the glass back to it's place only for my eyes to get locked with something.

Wait!

What is that? I said looking at the floor, i brought down my numb legs down, there is something laying on the floor close to the door, i walked towards the door and reach my hand out to grab something that looks more like a card, I opened it without westing any time and here is what it says "It's about time we come for you milady". And there is something that looks more like a stamp, a royal stamp actually on the card and the envelope of the letter.

I held it for sometime thinking, what does this means and it doesn't even say from who? And then my instance shouts, jack! "come on Elsa, this most be one of jack's annoying tricks."