06

blush

"what are you thinking about love ?!"
he asked, his fingers brushing the lush green grass they were laid on. his voice reminded her of the lukewarm water of a midnight shower running down your skin. or the sensation of a feather caressing the back of your hand. ohh so many symbolic metaphors to describe the way he made her feel. he, only. she lowly turned her head towards the young man, admiring him. he was propped up on his elbow, patiently waiting for the words to come out of her mouth. to her, he was captivating. he smiled, the apples of his cheeks were turning a light shade of red under her blazing gaze. she delicately took his hand into hers, giving him a reassuring smile.
"you of course, who else"

it was one of their secret encounters in the park near his apartment, beneath a tree. the weather was calm and pleasant, a classic day of may. she let her head fall on his lap. her eyes were directed on the azure sky, adorned with vagrant white clouds. she pointed at a cloud that had the shape of a heart, at least for an inventive mind. he chuckled at her statement, caressing lovingly her head. she saw him bending down, his face hovering over hers. a delightful sight. his blemishes, his lightly tanned skin, his provocative plump lips... his silky strands of hair were tickling her skin. they were only inches apart and she didn't waste a second to close the distance.
they cherished every moments they had to spend together. and she wished there had more. there was so much things she wanted to do with him, everything. she thought they still had time, there wasn't any rush.
and so he did...