14

youth

   "you're gonna get sick, come back here !"
jimin surely heard her words, however, listening was something different. he stayed there, looking up at the sky, arms wide open.
   "at least i'm having fun— give it a try !"
she receded further in her shelter as a drenched but expectant jimin came towards her. he didn't give her the chance to protest, he grabbed the hand that was within reach and took the girl with him under the rain.
the world began to spin around her, all she could see was him. his fingers intertwined with hers, the slightly unbuttoned blouse sticking to his skin, the water from above falling down his face, the smile she wished she could one day wake up to. his contagious laughters dispersed through the street devoid of people, melting with the rhythmic sound of the raindrops landing on the pavement. she pulled him closer, occupying all the space left between them. his gaze was filled with tenderness, and for a furtive moment, a hint of desperation as he held her waist tighter.
   "wish this moment could last forever..."
   " i don't think i love rain enough to get soaked like this again"
he laughed at her statement, caressing her wet cheek. the rain poured without any mercy for the two individuals who stood alone in the warmth of the evening. jimin left brief kisses down her neck, his hand sliding under her skirt.
   "jimin..."
she was about to say more when he cut her with a fiery kiss. she had never felt so lost in a trance. his pleading lips ignited her whole body, the rain that had been making her cold wasn't cooling her down anymore. it wasn't their usual selves, they had always been on the sweet, softer side from the beginning. but tonight, it seemed like none of them wanted to be refrained. the desperation she saw earlier in his eyes, she felt it too. they were desperate for each other. his fingers still laced with hers, jimin reluctantly broke away, before suggesting a way to continue their night.
"wanna go to my apartment ?"