04

yellow

she saw him, entering the coffee shop. they had the habit of meeting there, before the beginning of the evening session. he seemed a bit out of breath. his coat and hair were covered by snowflakes that glistened under the artificial light. jimin searched for her in the snug place, a smile spreading on his face when he saw the girl he was here for. her heart reacted a type of way. she instantly stood up, welcoming him with arms wide open. they hugged as if they didn't see each other for ages, when in reality, it hadn't been more than two days.
with him, time didn't have the same value. he made every second count.

"so there's this song i really like, and it reminds me of you... it's called yellow, by coldplay. here, listen"
she was lost in his eyes that held tiny sparks when he spoke. but she heard every words that left his lips. he laughed, wondering what she was daydreaming about. and she blushed, taking the earbud he was offering her. they had so many common interests, common tastes. they listened to the soft beat, gazing at each other as an unexplainable feeling of melancholy and nostalgia took over them. he wiped the tear that was running down her cheek.
   "this. this is really a beautiful song... thank you" she told him clutching his hand tighter, making him smile once again. she wished she could express what she felt better. the words she spoke just seemed not enough. before she could say something more, he replied.
   "whenever i hear it, i think about you"