demi

Jasper graduated. Like always. You guys saw his graduation from the last book. He and Tatum took a trip to Minneapolis, Minnesota so that Avery could visit his paternal grandparents. Jasper went along as a little reassurance that they'd be okay. She showed him around Minneapolis, they had also secretly picked the rainiest week of the summer, and brought him to her favorite places.

Tatum and her family grew closer to the Cullen's. Tatum's mom had bonded with the females while Tatum's dad had a mutual respect for Emmett and Jasper. Carlisle had been very busy during the summer so they hadn't seen him too much. Esme and Tatum's mom have grown closer. The two women will talk about fashion, food, and other such things. 

They have gone on many dates.

Georgiana has visited more than once.

Tatum and Avery are accidentally growing a mother-son bond. Although, every 1st of the month, the Fernsby family would go to Bailey's room and play a family game. It was a way to still keep her in their lives. They had yet to hold a funeral, but Henry had promised that once they found solid proof that his daughter was dead, then there would be a funeral. Tatum had hoped that they would never find anything. She didn't want the truth that her sister was truly dead.

Jasper is doing college online thanks to Carlisle investment into a bunch of computers.

Tatum is looking for colleges. Brown, UCLA, Notre Dame, and the University of Washington. Jasper had helped her write her application and had Carlisle, Tatum's dad, Mr. Kate, and some old lady in the hospital read over it before sending it.

Yes, she is still a virgin. No, they haven't gone past making out. They are both very respectful of each other's bodies. Jasper has accidentally walked in on Tatum changing and it took him a week to actually listen when she said it was okay.

No, she isn't done being annoyed about Bella.

Now, you are all caught up. Next chapter is just a click away!