vingt-trois

March 31st

"No way, she did not," Tatum gasps, walking with Rosalie as they entered the Olympia mall with Alice

"No way, she did not," Tatum gasps, walking with Rosalie as they entered the Olympia mall with Alice. "So, you just bought plane tickets and left?!"

"Alice was the one to drive her," Rosalie scolds, side-eyeing here adoptive sister.

"It was for love!" Alice excuses dreamily. "How could I not help her?"

"Call Edward, have Bella talk to him?" Tatum suggests, moving her sunglasses to sit on the top of her head. "I don't know. Honestly, I can't lie, I might've done something similar."

"You would?!" Rosalie asks, jaw dropped. 

"Well, yeah, if Jas and I were in their places, I'd tear the world apart," Tatum defends, earning a teasing look from the two women. "What?"

"You call him 'Jas'?" Alice asks, lacing her arm with Tatum's as Rosalie does the same to the other. "He never let us call him that."

"That and 'cowboy'. He'd also break my arm when I called him that," Rosalie states, pulling the two into Victoria's Secret. She pulls the human towards a bunch of lacy lingerie. "Which ones do you like?"

"Rosa! Oh mon dieu!" Tatum gasps in shock. "Jasper and I don't do things like that!"

"Oh, honey," Rosalie tuts, her old New York accent showing a little. "This is for you alone. Why would you need a boy to feel sexy when you already are?"

"And don't say that you can't because sexy isn't your 'style'. Even I own a few pieces," Alice says, browsing through the bras. 

"Even Alice has some," Rosalie says, finding a matching pair in deep red. "Also, you absolutely will be leaving with at least 3 sets."

"One."

"Three or more."

"One, Rosa."

"Three. Or. More."

"Fine! But, we never tell Jasper about this," Tatum gives up, grabbing the deep red set Rosalie had outstretched to her. "I don't need to explain why his sisters bought me lingerie."

●○●

"Rosa, you bought me 8 pairs! I thought we agreed on three!?" Tatum says, flabbergasted at the three bags of lingerie. 

"I said three or more," Rosalie says, walking into Hot Topic. "Can we test waters on fishnets-"

"No."

The three women walk around the mall, flowing in and out of random stores. Everything was going well until they passed by Zumiez. Alice had pulled Tatum between the two vampires before they could even see the shop. 

"Ay, how much for each of these pretty bitches?" the disgusting voice of a teenage boy comes from inside the store. Tatum turns her head to look but Rosalie quickly pulls the youngest away from the exposure. "You two would look great making out!"

Tatum's hands clenched together, "Alice, Rosa, can we leave?"

"Hey," Alice comforts softly. "We're here for you. Rosalie can break their bones and I can laugh."

"Never thought I would hear that come from your mouth, but thanks."

The three kept walking until Tatum felt a sting on her butt. She gasps and spins around quickly, seeing the previous boy laughing and cradling a red hand. Tatum places a hand on her jean-clad bottom as the sting hits. She looks at the boy's hand before taking a step closer. 

The boy looks at her with a smirk, "Want anothe-"

Tatum cuts him off by swinging her fist straight to his face. The boy falls onto the floor in surprise and pain. She quickly realizes what she had done and turns around. Tatum grabs the two shocked vampires and runs towards the mall entrance. She quickly finds a mall cop and asks for a nurse. 

"Stay here, I'll be back soon." Tatum follows the cop into the security room and is greeted by an older woman in a white dress. "I need my knuckles checked."

The older woman nods sweetly and grabs Tatum's hand. "Oh, dear, what happened?"

"A boy was harassing me and touched me so I hit him," Tatum explains as the nurse pulls out antiseptic before placing it on Tatum's cut knuckles. "It's legal because I waited until he laid a hand on me to punch him."

"Yes, dear, you did great. I just wish the boys would learn to respect us all," the nurse tuts, putting small bandaids on her knuckles. "There you go, dear."

"Can I have some bandaids for the road? My friends have a blood phobia," Tatum asks sweetly. 

The nurse nods and hands her a small baggie of bandaids and antiseptic wipes. Tatum thanks her and walks back out to an awaiting Alice and Rosalie. The two silently thank her quick and smart thinking. 

"We don't tell Jasper about this either."

●○●