vingt-huit

The two would never admit it but it took them a while to leave the bathroom. Nothing bad happened, they were just busy laughing at each other's slipperiness. Jasper had slipped on the wet floor and landed on his butt. His perfectly round butt. 

Tatum was removing the runny makeup from her face in the mirror. Jasper wraps his bumpy arms around her torso, hugging her tight at human strength. He sets his chin atop her head, snuggling into her hair. Laughs echo through the small room as Jasper purposefully blows air on her neck. 

Jasper sneaks his up to her face and squishes her chubby cheeks as she dries her face. A rare, large smile erupts on his face as he cutely mumbles, "I shall call her squishy and she shall be mine. She will be my squishy."

The significant others giggle and snort when a sudden pounding comes from the door. Jasper sighs, moving to open the door, grabbing a towel to wrap around his waist...his perfect waist. Standing on the other side of the door, was one pissed-off Alec Volturi. "Are you two doing those painted face things without m-OH, I MIEI OCCHI!"

Tatum snorts loudly, quickly choking on the sheer force of the snort. Jasper's eyebrows raise in begrudged amusement as Alec covers his eyes frantically. The younger vampire deadpan, "I have bottoms on, you pompous idiot."

"Oh thank my deities," Alec says, removing his hand from his eyes and resting it on where his stopped heart sat. "Seriously, though. Were you going to do those face painting things without me?"

Tatum helps herself to sit on the bathroom counter, a towel covering her body. "No, Jasp was just going to spend the night. No facemasks tonight."

"Ew, I don't want to be anywhere near here while you two have premarital sex," Alec sasses, strutting away from the doorway. Jasper sticks his head out, one hand holding onto the doorframe while he swings the rest of his body to the hallway.

"Bye,  bitch twin!"

"I will destroy you, you slutty cowboy."

●○●

It took Jasper and Tatum an hour just to convince Alec that they would be fine on their own. Once they finally got peace, they simply changed into pajamas (dry underwear and a pair of Tatum's baggy sweatpants for Jasper, which happened to fit him perfectly). Together they lay in her bed, holding each other close. 

Tatum yawns, her jaw clicking, and snuggles into Jasper's cold, bare chest. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

He chuckles airly, kissing the bridge of his lover's nose. "Darlin', my personal life is yours too. Ask as many questions as you want, however deep they may be."

"Jasper," Tatum pauses, licking her lips as she tries to find the right words. "Are you a virgin?"

Silence envelopes the two as Jasper literally has to stop and think of how to break it to his significant other that he was in fact a slutty cowboy. "Darlin', I want you to understand first and foremost, I love you."

"Jasper, you're starting to scare me."

"I had a few man-whore phases," Jasper gulps out. His lover on top of him snickers. "I screwed people like a whore on tequila."

Tatum freezes, a wide, teasing smile on her face as she leans up to meet Jasper's eyes, "You said 'people'...not just 'ladies'. Jasper Frank Whitlock Hale, have you screwed men?"

"Please don't be mad-"

"Mad? Baby, I could never be mad about anything like that," Tatum states, watching all the distress fade from Jasper's perfect face. "However, if it happens while we're together, then I'll be a little mad."

"So, you're okay with me having a history with men?" Jasper asks, eyebrows furrowed as he reached a hand to massage Tatum's head. 

"Baby, I will say this once. I don't care who you were with previously. I care about the present. Right here. Right now. That's all that matters to me at the moment. However, I do have a few more questions."

Jasper nods to her with a smile. 

"Were you the top or bottom?"

"Tatum Jay Fernsby, I am not answering that..." Jasper scolds lightly, using the hand on her head to push her, softly, back down to his chest. He huffs out an unnecessary breath of air before grumbling, "I will always be a top."

She chortles, his free hand coming to her mouth quickly. "Dwek dat meat oar 'ood tat says?"

Removing his hand from her mouth, he asks her to repeat. "Does that mean you're good at sex?"

Jasper bites his lip timidly, his one hand massaging her head and the other moving to trace shapes on her untouched shoulder. "I can make you scream my name-"

"Hold your horses, cowboy!" Tatum squeaks, her voice eight octaves higher than normal. "I am a holy, innocent child."

"Oh please, you read gay fanfiction for fun."

"It's not all gay fanfiction."

Tatum can feel the deadpan glare from her lover. "Okay, maybe most of my library is gay fanfiction. But in my defense, it's really good."

●○●