vingt-neuf

June 2nd

The Cullen's were incredibly happy that Henry Fernsby owned a private cabin in the middle of nowhere of NorthWest Washington

The Cullen's were incredibly happy that Henry Fernsby owned a private cabin in the middle of nowhere of NorthWest Washington. They were even happier that Avery had thrown a tantrum, causing him to stay with his grandpa at their house while Tatum joined them at the Fernsby cabin. Not only that, but Tatum had invited Bella as well. The former found it as the perfect vacation spot.

1) The Cullens would have privacy to be themselves.

2) They were surrounded by unhunted woods, a.k.a. free food for the Cullens.

3) There were many things to do while the two humans slept.

And lastly,

4) Georgiana had made sure that no nomads were hovering.

But the best part of all was that Alice got to wear one of the many swimsuits she had unnecessarily bought. Now, the family, plus two, played in the crystal-like lake. Tatum had her light blue swimsuit on and Alice had forced Bella into a dark green one-piece.

Tatum and Rosalie wade in the waist-deep water as they speak of random topics. College, Avery, movies, Avery, road trips, Avery, and other things pertaining to Avery. Suddenly, Rosalie's eyes widen as she takes a step back from a confusion Tatum. The latter's eyebrows scrunch. Soon enough, she feels little water droplets fall onto her shoulders. Turning around, she sees Jasper smiling wildly down at her.

His hair was now dripping wet, his curls more visible than ever. His signature smirk was traded for a 'little-kid-on-Christmas-Day' look. Tatum returns his smile and reaches her hand up to brush away the wet hair from his face. Jasper giggles-giggles and cups his lover's face in his hands. "Darlin', I am so in love with you."

"Jasper Frank Whitlock Hale, what has gotten into you?" Tatum laughs, scrunching her nose softly. She grabs his wrists and just holds them. "Seratonin boost? Good news? Oh no, are you horny?"

Jasper retracts from her, scoffing loudly. He gives his significant other a look that says 'where-the-hell-did-that-come-from?'. He splashes her with a big wave, surprising her greatly. She rubs the water out of her eyes and feels hands lifting her over Jasper's shoulder. Squealing loudly, Tatum gets a gentle slap to her ass. "Hey! I'm not your whore!"

"No, you're my mistress."

"If I'm your mistress than I better be getting paid," Tatum says, taking her turn in slapping Jasper's ass. "Plus, I believe we both know who has the better butt in this relationship."

"-You." the two say simultaneously before bursting into laughter.

"Alright, lovebirds! Lunchtime!" Esme shouts, internally reminiscing about her human life with Carlisle fifty or so years ago. Sighing pensively, the 'mother' turns back into the house, greeting her husband with a kiss.

Tatum and Jasper nearly gasp at the notion of food being ready. Of course, their versions of food were different but it was food anyway. Jasper leans back down and sets his lover down. She pouts slightly as Jasper moves to run out, she tugs his arm and makes him face her. His smirk covered face, a raised eyebrow to go with it, before asking what she wanted. "Darlin'?"

"Piggyback ride?"

"Ooh, baby. You don't even have to ask," Jasper whistles out, facing his back to her. She quickly hops on and closes her eyes, ready for him to run at super speed. "Darlin', I'm not risking it since we're both wet."

"In what way though?" Tatum teases, using her smaller fingers to pinch his perfect cheeks. Jasper stops short at her comment, she gasps softly and claws his shoulders, making sure she doesn't fall. "I was joking! I was fucking joking! Don't drop me!"

"I'll throw you out the window next. My whole family has super hearing and they don't need to hear what goes on behind closed doors."

"Oh please, our door is a doggy door. It's never fully closed."