Don't Mess With Senpai

Roman's POV

        I awoke from another lovely dream about my senpai. Ah, Virgil, we'll be together soon! Together forever. And no one would take him from me. I just wouldn't allow it. Anyways, I should get ready to see Virgil! I made sure that we went to the same school after all. I wouldn't be able to protect him if we went to different schools, so I made sure that we went to the same school! I got up from my bed, still thinking about my perfect senpai. When I heard a scream type yell that seemed to be coming from the basement. I quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen to grab some food, when I heard another very unpleasant scream coming from the basement. So I grabbed another bottle of water and some toast. As I made my way down I heard yet another scream that I could actually make out- they seemed to be yelling 'Help!'. Which made me particularly upset, seeing as I had made sure they wouldn't think that they could escape. I guess I'll either have to redicapline them, or kill them to prep for this year.
        As I made it to the door that led to the inside of the basement, I started fuming. Their screams were annoying, and they would wake up my parents. I opened the door to the basement. I glared at the cage in front of me. Immediately the senpai stealing rat shut up. They were a girl with black hair that had been cut poorly. Her tattered uniform had multiple holes in it that exposed some scars that had been made during the last couple weeks. She had bandages over her wrists, which had been recently damaged during what I like to call a punishment. As I looked at her face, her eyes widened with fear and her normally pale face seemed to pale even more. As I looked her over one last time, I gave a low laugh. Kind of like one of the Disney villains that me and my senpai adore so much.
        I walked over and she shriveled away in fear. She whispered a very faint, "I'm sorry..." I just stood, looking at her with lifeless eyes. All thoughts of my senpai pushed to the back of my mind. As I regained my composure, I tossed the 2 pieces of toast along with the water bottle into the cage. She just seemed to glance at it before turning her attention back to me. She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off. "Why were you screaming for help?" I asked with dull, lifeless eyes.  "I....ummm..." I heard. I turned away from her and started towards the door. As I grasped the door knob I said, "We'll talk about this when I get home from school, maybe you can convince me not to kill you," with malice laced in my voice. I went up stairs, grabbed my backpack and walked out of my house. When I got to school I watched my perfect senpai, Virgil, enter the school. Oh He WILL be mine But then suddenly some asshole decides to bump into senpai. He's wearing glasses and the most professional looking outfit ever. I want to rip his heart out for just touching my senpai, but not in front of Virgil, NEVER that, it would just scare him away and I would never want that. Then I see his eyes just light up when looking at my senpai, and I swear on my senpai that I could immediately see red! When my senpai walked away and he was out of ear shot, I ran over and slapped the senpai stealing boy in broad daylight. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!"