"PlayTime!"

My eyes open, I look at my clock and it's... 3:00 am.

    PERFECT

    I went to my closet, being as quiet as possible. Trying to get dressed in the dark was a lot harder than usual. Hah! I finished getting dressed and headed towards my bedside table to pick up my phone, checking the time again. This time it read 3:12. Perfect! Plenty of time to have some fun in my playroom! I headed out my bedroom door and down the hall, passing my twin brother's red door that I can only assume leads to his room. I thought about walking down the stairs, but I decided to jump out of a window instead. So I opened the window that was right above our trampoline, I jumped and aimed myself to miss the trampoline. Too bad, I landed onto the trampoline. Now I'm in a shitty mood. I'll relax by having my fun. I walk off the trampoline and into the garage. Fun fact, my brother and I can't share anything, so he got the basement and I got the garage. Opening the garage door, walking in and immediately shutting it, I then switched on the light switch, seeing a body laying in a cage. They appeared to be sleeping... well that certainly won't do. I kicked the cage, the body jolting awake. "Do you think you get to fucking sleep?" I asked. "What do you mean? What did I do?!" they asked making me more upset. "You're on the debate team right?" I question  already knowing the answer. They shake their head vigorously. "Well let me put this in court terms. You have committed the highest offense punishable by DEATH, and I'M the executioner. You flirted with senpai so now I'm gonna whack your head so hard it'll go flying." I pick up my morning star(mace) off the wall and open the cage. They began to run but they won't get far. "PLAYTIME"