Uɴᴇᴀsʏ Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ

Chapter 7

Roman's POV

    I sat down at the table with the 'Popular kids'. They're just the people in the theatre club. For some reason the other students at school have labeled us as the popular kids. I don't understand them, but I've realized that my one and only true love, has no idea who I am. And if he does then he's not impressed. He's so perfect... And he's not wavered by anything that would count as 'corruption'. Such a perfect senpai.
And he's all mine. But lately, that Logan character is starting to worry me... He doesn't fall for my usual tactics. Like abduction, and he seems too smart for poison. I can't murder him in plain sight. And I can't hire anyone to murder him, since my allowance hasn't come in yet... He clearly doesn't like me at all, so seduction won't work.. Ughhh why is he so complicated. I looked up and speak of the devil- "Hi Calculator watch!" I had appeared behind him by the time I finished my sentence. "What do you require assistance with Roman?" he said, turning around. He sounded pretty annoyed though, so this probably won't work, but I might as well try again. "I wanted to know what you were doing, and if you wanted to maybe hang ou–" "No," he started quickly, not even letting me finish. "I believe that i already told you that I do not wish to waste any of my time with you, and I don't believe that we're friends, so what i'm doing shouldn't be important to you." he stated as if it was an automated response.
I had nothing to say and my rage was starting to spike, since I had no response for him, he started walking away. But the thing is, I don't think he noticed that a few people were watching our interaction. And the fact that I was standing there not as confident as I normally am, probably looked pretty funny to them. After just standing there staring at where he was for about 10 seconds, I walked back over to my 'friends' at our table. They were all trying to include me into their conversations after I sat down. But I accidentally ignored them because I was just thinking about how to murder Logan. I was in my own head until one of them shook me. "Hm? Oh." I said getting taken away from my thoughts. "Lunch ends in 10 minutes and you haven't eaten anything." one of the popular kids said, I don't care about them enough to memorize their names. "Right, I'm sorry I worried you! I'll start eating now, what were you guys talking about?" I asked, opening my lunch box and pulling out a fork along with my spaghetti I had made the night before. As we started chatting again I noticed that my brother had walked in with his senpai. Lucky.. I'm not even on friendly terms with my senpai yet. I'll think of a better plan to murder Logan...

VIrgil's POV

         After school, me, Remy, and my two brothers decided to pay Picani a visit. When we showed up at his house Remy seemed to be surprised that Patton had a key to Emile's house. I could see his ball, his fists in anger. And I started thinking of all the possible outcomes. We all walked into the house and Patton placed down the bags filled with the ingredients needed for Picani's soup. Andy started grabbing onto my jacket sleeve and pulling his hood up. I wasn't surprised to say the least, one reason being that Emile's house was completely covered in Colorful action figures from cartoons, along with manga and some movie discs.
          The frightening thing about Picani's house was the atmosphere. Me and Andy don't like colorful bubbly places for a lot of reasons, one being that it spikes our anxiety. The other being that we don't know whether to tell anyone about our discomfort or not. That's why our rooms have darkly colored paint on the walls and brightness modifiers for our lights. To be most comfortable. But I don't really feel too bad being at Picani's house because I've been here multiple times with Remy. Of course I just let them do their thing most of the time and sat back, but whenever Emile had to leave to do something me and Remy would have pretty good discussions.
               When I stopped reminiscing I realized that we had moved to the couch and Andy was death gripping both of my jacket sleeves. Oh shoot- his breathing started to become uneven, And I knew what would happen next if I didn't get him out of there.
"Hey Pat." I said looking over to my brother in the kitchen. "Yeah Virge?" he asked. "Andy's not feeling well, so i'll take him home." I said getting a nod in agreement from Patton.
           So, since I got my approval, I started walking towards the door with Andy following closely behind, still death gripping my jacket. On our way out the door I felt like we were being watched, but after checking our surroundings, I concluded that we were indeed, not being watched. But I still felt uneasy on the way home...

...Was someone really watching us?