Cuddles And Disney+

Virgil's POV

I went back inside of my house, and I went to my room and gave Andy his underwear. I told him to shower first and I'd shower after him. Partly because he would be by himself in my room and his anxiety, plus I take quick showers so I'd be out soon. And also while he was showering I could think about Logan. He's so handsome, and he looked nice and tidy. His clothes didn't have any wrinkles. Or food stains. And they fit him perfectly. The black of his shirt and his dark blue tie looked so nice together. And the way his hair swayed whenever he took a step or changed the direction he was looking was just mesmerizing. He seemed so...perfect! Just perfect! And his- wait. How does he know where I live? I've never talked to him before because if I had I would have remembered him. And I don't give my address out to strangers....so how did he get it?

My anxiety immediately thought that he was stalking me or trying to get information to murder me. Or something crazy like that. NO NO No no that's just my anxiety talking, that couldn't be the case.

The sound of the bathroom door opening made me jump and shook me out of my thoughts. "Um...Virgil?" "Yea Andy?" "Why is your bathroom white?"...my bathroom's white? "My bathroom's white?" I questioned clearly confused. "Yeah, the walls and the tiles on the floor are white." He said. "Oh... I don't know why they're white and I also don't know why I never noticed them..." I said picking up my clothes. "Oh okay" Said Andy, walking towards my bed in his onesie. "After I get out of the shower we can watch a movie in the living room" I said. " Okay!" He said with a small smile.

<<After The Shower>>

Me and Andy laid on the couch cuddled up in blankets with a bowl of popcorn. We had Patton's onesie on the other end of the couch for when he got home. Andy had decided to watch Hamilton on Disney plus, and I was all for it seeing as Hamilton was one of my favorite musicals.

We had gotten an hour and fifty minutes into the musical when Patton came home. I tossed him his onesie and told him to shower so that he could join us on the couch. He came back ten minutes later and huddled in between me and Andy. Patton and Andy had fallen asleep some time after that. I was the last to fall asleep. But my sleepiness eventually got the best of me. But my last thought before falling into my slumber was,

Why'd Logan ask me to be in his club?

[Authors Note]
Sorry this hasn't been updated in awhile, life sucks.