I Love His Smile...

Chapter 13

Janus' POV

Oh. My. God.

If god is real you have given me the greatest blessing—

VIRGIL IS TALKING TO ME!!

HE'S TALKING TO ME— OH GOD I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO PASS OUT—

NO—NO— STAY CALM JANUS
I...must stay calm so that this isn't the only time that I talk to him.

He said something about his trashy family members, or his siblings to be more specific and I couldn't hide my annoyance. But then I realized that they're the reason that Virgil is even talking and walking to school with me! So I'll forgive them for now.

We started nearing the school building and he asked me about why we don't see each other so before I could miss the opportunity, I responded with a joke, "We're in different classes, and I'm pretty sure you don't spend more than 5 minutes in the lunchroom each day.".

He seemed to enjoy it because he just started smiling, which changed into to laughter. Thank god that he couldn't see me because his eyes were closed. I was blushing so hard I'm sure I looked like a tomato and I couldn't even speak. That's how mesmerizingly breath-taking Virgil is when he's happy, or whenever really, but specifically when he's happy.

I was so lost in how gorgeous he was I didn't notice that we had made it all the way to school and that he was ready to go inside and part ways. I had a bitter taste in my mouth. One similar to if you were to taste unsweetened coffee.

And then he said "I guess I'll see you later then, bye!" Before running off, leaving me to deal with everything else by myself. Then I started having a bad day.

I had lost Virgil.
He wasn't with me.
How would I be able to protect him?
What about his smile?
I love his smile...

Author #1's note:
I have no idea what happened to my writing style after all this time. This chapter was kind of rushed, there will be more development next chapter! (I swear)