Chapter Eight~ The Cone of Shame™ Shames Him

This is gonna be a hella short chapter, but y'all can still can comment requests for the cat squad if ya want. I got a question at the bottom I'd like y'all to answer if it's not a problem.

Janus woke up from his cat nap to find himself and Virgil curled up on a very soft and comfortable nest of sorts. He pushed himself to his paws which was rather difficult since the thing they were on shifted whenever he tried to do so. He finally managed to get up and walked over to the edge which was a few tail lengths up from the floor. He leaped off of the soft surface gracefully, not even stumbling over the Cone of Shame™. He knew fully well that Virgil will still be asleep for a while so might as well explore his new home. He took his time inspecting every inch of the room, making sure there was nothing dangerous around, though he did pick up the faint smell of rats in the closet.

Once done with the room he ventured out of it into the hallway that barely held anything interesting. Janus then reached the top of the stairs where he could faintly hear the others chatting down stairs along with his new human. He started down the stair, but he didn't know what the world suddenly thought, but it seemed to think that it would be a grade-A idea to shame him.

His cone suddenly caught on one of the stairs, sending him tumbling head over paws down the them. Janus let out a startled yowl that was cut short as he when rolling, hitting both banister poles and the wall in his tumble. It ended when he suddenly found himself sitting neatly at on the floor, his eyes wide as he tried to resister what the fuck just happened to him. He was incredibly dizzy and his brain felt almost rattled.

"Okay. . . I'm just gonna hope that no one saw that," he muttered to himself, rising to his paws and padding awkwardly over to where he heard the others talking.

Okay, so since this account is my 'If I have an idea, then write it' account, would anyone be interested in a Sanders Sides wolf au? Not werewolf, I'm damn tired of those fuckos. I mean actually wolves. Would anyone find that interesting? Lemme know please.