Chapter Twenty-Seven[RQ]~ Papa Roman

I'll do ya better and give all the cats a kit

Roman was walking down the side walk back to his house, having taken a solo walk to get some time to himself. The house was just a bit too full for his liking, Remus acting insane as always, Janus was being rather bossy in Roman's opinion (but in reality Roman was just being a prick), and Logan and Virgil were being too lovey and sappy for Roman's likings despite his love for romance.

He had just made it to the neighbor's yard when he heard mewing from some hedges. Curious he looked into the shrubbery to see three kits curled up in the brush. They looked to be around a moon old and were peering up at him with bit, light green and grey eyes.

"Uuuuhhhhh. Hey there. Do you three have a mother around here?" asked Roman, looking around.

The kits just blinked, a grey ticked tabby mewed lightly. They then all started to stir, rising to twiggy legs and sauntering out to Roman.

"Wow, wow, wow. Nononononono, do back to your nest. Go on," Roman said, not wanting to be the reason these kits lost their mother.

The kits ignored him, rubbing their tiny bodies against his legs and purring. Frustrated Roman grabbed each kit by their scruff and plopped them back in the hedge.

"Stay," he said before trotting off, feeling certain that he avoided that problem.

He arrived at the house, walking up the three porch stairs and slipping through the cat door. Roman then trotted to the living room where everyone was. Janus was curled up, asleep, in the sun, Remus was laying on the tv stand, Patton was grooming himself on the arm chair and finally Logan and Virgil were laying together, Logan laying on top of Virgil.

"Welcome back Roman. Cute friends you brought back," said Virgil, looking behind the ginger tom.

Roman whipped his head around to find the three kittens from earlier tumbling through the cat door, eagerly scampering over to Roman.

"I told you all to stay!" Roman groaned as the kittens pressed himself against him, purring loudly in his ears and flicking their tails in his face.

"Aawwwww! They're adorable! How did you find them Roman?!" Patton squeaked, bouncing down from his seat to the kittens.

"Well I heard them while walking and went to investigate. I found them in some hedges, but told them to stay. Apparently they aren't good at listening since they followed me here," said Roman as he tried to push the kittens off him.

"To be fair, does anyone ever listen to you?" Virgil asked snarkishly.

"Ha ha, very funny. Now riddle me this, what are we going to do with three kittens?!" said Roman as the kittens continued to swarm him with affection.

"Dad there're three kittens here who need love!" Virgil cried, Janus' head popping up from his nap.

"I take a short nap and wait up to three kittens? What've you been doing?!" said Janus, jumping off his place in the sun and grabbing a kit, the white one with tabby patches, and beginning to groom them.

The kit squeaked before purring, a smile spreading across their face as Janus groomed their pelt. Patton grabbed the black kit while Virgil strolled over, grabbed the grey tabby kit then returned to Logan. The pair then started to groom the kit together, the grey fuzzball being smothered with love by the two cats.

"Thanks," Roman breathed.

"So what're we going to do with three kits? Thomas isn't even home to know about this," said Remus, still laying on the stand.

"We keep them of course! Look at their cute lil' baby faces!" Patton squealed.

"Patton I think that's a little much. Three kittens running around the house? We can barely control Remus, how will we control Remus with minions?" said Janus, carrying the kit back to his basking place.

"Ha! Never thought of that!" laughed Remus.

"Let's just wait until Thomas returns home. Then we can decide these ones fate," said Logan, curling up with Virgil and the kit who both had fallen asleep.

"Okay! I'm gonna call you-" Patton started.

"No! Patton you can't name it! If you name it then you'll get attached to it!" cried Janus.

"Too late! You're name is Knight!" giggled Patton getting a groan from the calico.

"Logan what's your's gonna be named?!" asked the grey tom.

"Virgil said Shell," whispered the darker grey tom, laying his tail over Virgil's and the kit's ears as to not be woken up.

"Okay. Fine, I suppose this kit could be called Marble," sighed Janus, curling himself around the kit and faking asleep.

Roman watched everyone slowly drift to sleep, shrugging and curling up on a pillow. Thomas was, without a doubt, surprised and very confused when he got home from his friends house to find his cats hoarding three kittens.

I got an absolutely amazing idea for my Warrior Cats AU so y'all better go over there, read it, vote on it, and maybe even comment on it for the great story! It's gonna be fun! You said you'd read it so hold your word!

Also I still don't know what to do for soon to be 2k readers. What do y'all want me to do?

Also also I deadass made a meme for this chapter:

Here's the meme. Use it if you want, but only with my given permission. And ain't it so accurate?