Chapter Twelve~ Mistakes Have Been Made, Revenge Has Been Served

So I've decided to not update any other stories, including this one, until people start reading (and voting on) my other three stories. If you want to read (and vote on) them out of interest or to get more updates then you can go to my account to find them, but their titles are:
"Pounding Hooves, and Thunderstorms" - a Sanders Sides horse AU

"The Lost King of the MoonBlood Kingdom" - a Sanders Sides wolf AU

"Lightening and Shadows" - an OC (and possible Sanders Sides) supernatural powers story

Feel free to read any if them, but I really just want people to read (and vote for) my other stories and not just this one, therefore I'm stopping updates until my stories are read (and voted on).
Its petty, I know.
But now for the last chapter until who knows.
Btw, I'm also gonna need some more requests for stories when I start writing again.

Virgil laid on the couch as he glanced back and forth between Roman and Logan who were in the middle of a heated argument. He lost track of what they were yelling about, all he knew was that he was getting very agitated be the constant bickering from the two. It seemed to be happening more often the not and bothered him to no end, the constant hissing, lashing, and insults being thrown at one another. It was at times like these that Virgil wondered how Patton could handle being around them, with Thomas away to retrieve his Papa and Remus laying with him on the couch.

Virgil groaned before leaping off the couch and over to the two cats.

"Roman! Logan! Enough fighting!" he yelled, though his words fell on deaf ears.

The two just continued to bicker and fight, claws actually unsheathed and ready to tear into fur. Roman made the first move of a physical fight, arching his back and hissing with exposed claws. Logan, however didn't back down either, unsheathing his claws as well. Roman suddenly leaped at Logan, and Virgil, who acted on complete instinct, jumped forwards, knocking Logan out of the way and taking the blow for himself.

The black cat felt Roman's claws shove into his side before he went flying backwards, hitting his spine on the hard couch with a thump. Virgil fell to the floor, the wind knocked out of him from impact as the three cats froze.

"Roman. . . What did you do?!" Virgil heard Remus scream, along with two sets of paws running to him.

Virgil looked up with narrowed eyes and glared at Roman, who was stuck frozen in horror. The kit felt his blood boil, and, despite what he'd been taught by his Papa and Patton, he wanted revenge. Roman refuse to listen to him and deserved to be taught a lesson. Therefore, Virgil called on an ability he learned and dropped his pulse to zero, going completely limp and, hopefully, looking very dead.

When he woke up a minute later, as this ability only lasted sixty seconds, he found four absolutely terrified cats looking down at him, their eyes almost the size of their food bowls and their fur spiked up in all directions. They let out a huge, collective sigh when they saw Virgil's eyes open, and the kit couldn't hold back his laughter. The joyous noise bursted out from his throat and once he started, he couldn't stop. He laughed and laughed, rolling onto his side.

After a few minutes, Virgil finally stopped and looked at the bewilderment on the other cats' faces.

"You should've seen your faces. You all looked terrified," he giggled.

"Wha- how are you finding this funny?! We thought you were dead!" shouted Roman, his normally smooth ginger pelt now spiked up at sharp angles.

"Death is an over-exaggeration. I'd prefer the term "revenge." Maybe next time you'll listen to me, Roman, and stop fighting when I tell you to," Virgil smirked, rising to his paws.

"Wait, this was all because of Roman and Logan's fight?" Remus asked.

"Yup. Now I'm going to enjoy that nap I've been wanting to take. Thanks for not fighting anymore," the black kit said, walking over to the couch and leaping up to it. Once there, he curled himself into a little ball then fell asleep.

Virgil is all powerful. He's learned to drop his pulse to zero for a minute. And yes, I did get the idea from Star vs. the Forces of Evil. Sue me.