I Have A Question

I've got a question and I can only hope y'all have an answer.

(I'm putting this here because this is the book literally everyone reads and no I'm not doing this to get closer to 3k without actually writing a chapter. I have a legitimate question.)

So I've been having a fun and unique little idea for a while and was wondering if y'all would like to see it as a book. It's a Analogical family AU where they have el children and have to go through life with said chilren . We would also get a partial Buzzfeed Unsolved AU mixed into it since that would be Virgil's and Remus' job. (It would be called To the Stars and Back, ya know, if you're interested)

What do y'all think about this idea? Would y'all read it, vote on it, and comment on it? Lemme know what ya think. Please.

This would be the cover:

And yes there will be smut

And yes there will be smut. How else are you to make de babies?

*Crosses arms over chest frumpily* you can judge me all you want ya heathens. It's my decision to destroy what little sanity I have left. *said while sipping a Coke Zero with a straw and eating yogurt with a fork while burritos up in their bed watching dead vines* I'm not crazy! You're crazy!