Kooking up a fire

                                       Don't forget to listen to the music while reading! Enjoy!

I stepped foot into the cloudy looking convenience store for the first time in a long-ass week. It wasn't the store that was cloudy, but my eyesight was as I was tired from my long day of work.

Looking at blank words on paper and struggling to get them out of your head can lead your mind into haywire city.

So here I am now, in LOTTE MART in Myeong-dong, trying to figure out what food I need for my condo.

I rubbed my head with an annoyed yawn stretching out. I traveled to the milk aisle quickly. "Hah!" I thought as I spotted it. Gotta love that peach milk.

I grabbed the 6-pack of peach milk and headed to another aisle to grab ingredients for Tteokbokki, ramen, Samgyeopsal, and more.

Soon, the self-scanning section was calling my name and I listened as I grew more drowsy by the minute.

I scanned everything on my own and grabbed my bags and left. After that, I waited at the bus stop and when it finally came, I was so thankful. It felt like my legs were gonna give out at any moment.

I arrived at my condominium at 9:00 pm. Thankfully, I was off from work the next day because I needed the rest. The regular gold and black floors and walls gave me a bit of peace. You know you're at home when you can feel the warmth of it.

The sweet smell of Giorgio Armani graced my nose again. Well, I'm not sure if that's what is sprayed among this place but that's just what I smelled. I hurried to the elevator quickly and pressed a button waiting for an elevator to be available.

Finally, one opened up and I walked in with my heavy groceries. There were quite a few people in there already. I bowed and made my way in. "Ah~ ahjussi, could you please press the 14th floor for me?"

The sweet man pressed it for me and I thanked him. The door began closing. It seemed to get slower and slower and then.....it stopped. The tan and slender fingers that belonged to a very familiar face stopped the elevator.

The boy who stopped it apologized with his head down. And when he looked up, he locked eyes with me. They were the most beautiful eyes I've ever looked into. Oh my gosh, when I say he was so gorgeous.

He began blushing and so did I. He walked in and pressed his number which was the 11th floor. Then, he walked behind me. I had to get a closer look at this boy because I must be dreaming.

I rubbed my heavy eyes. Shit! I'm up now! That was Jeon Jungkook! I began silently dying and crying inside, trying to contain all my excitement. This was the man I had a crush on for 8 years.

I bit my lip to stop me from screaming and closed my eyes, waiting for this to be over. How could my eyes be deceiving me so well right now! My imagination is so mean.

Well since this is fake maybe I can open my eyes now, right? I opened one eyelid and looked right into the highly polished glass reflection in the elevator. It had his face in it and........ahhhhhh! He was staring at me in the reflection.

Ok, look. This condo is very nice. It isn't too expensive but it's costly for common folk since many celebrities stay here. But when I tell you........his presence made this place feel like a million bucks.

It felt like this scene in my k-drama was going on for too long. My heartu was pounding every second of it too. Maybe it's because he was literally checking me out from behind me. His eyes went up and down twice while he was licking his lips.

Without me realizing, everyone else had gotten off on their floors. I didn't pay much attention to what number he pressed but I'm pretty sure the 14 floor wasn't his. So why hasn't he gotten off?