Knock at my door

Anyone could see my orange like smile from far away. I paid for my food once I was done eating and rushed back to my condo. The time was now 6:00 pm. I had work to do! I had to get my makeup poppin', my outfit had to be flawless, my hair had to be neat. It'll take hard work but I think I can do this.

I headed for the outfit first. I picked a black off-the-shoulder top with buttons all over it. Then I choose some high-waisted blue jeans with my iconic blue canvas belt.

I curled my hair with the remaining time I had left and I felt very accomplished

I curled my hair with the remaining time I had left and I felt very accomplished. There was a knock at my door and I grabbed my keys and purse and phone quickly. I shuffled around to my Black platform open-toe heels and sprayed some perfume on. I layered a black velvet choker under my silver statement necklace and added some hoops that said "Babygirl" inside of them. Alright, I was ready.

I stepped forward and opened the door. There he was, standing in all of his goodness. He had on a flowy, thin black and white plaid button-up shirt that had three buttons down at the top. On his legs were black, tight denim ripped jeans that frayed at the bottom. And he topped it off with those mitch-match grey and black Balenciaga sneakers that everyone went crazy over. I know right, I can't believe it wasn't Timbs either. He curled his hair as well and wore simple makeup. He obviously didn't need it though.

________

Jungkook's POV

"Hello, beautiful. Are you ready to go?" I asked flirtingly but carefully as well. She nodded and said "Yes." Her outfit was so cute on her. I can tell she put a lot of effort into it. It complimented her curves so well. Her eye make up made those light brown/hazel eyes pop out and sparkle. Her curly hair was so pretty too. I need to get a picture with her by tonight. I already set the picture that she sent to me this morning as my home screen.

We got off the elevator and went to the parking lot. There was a restricted V.I.P. spot with my Mercedes-Benz in it. I guided her to my vehicle and opened the door to the passenger's seat for her. Her sweet, wide smile appeared and it got me all blushy and stuff. I got in the driver's seat and cranked the engine and we left. The club was only a 17-minute drive from the condo. I must say though, I loved every minute of the drive because her sense of humor was just like mine. She explained to me a few stories about her family back in ATL. She made me want to go back there but with her. I'd love to just travel with her and make her mine.

Her laugh was probably the most contagious part though. It was really cute but also crazy like Jin Hyung's. He'd probably like her. I want them to meet her one day but I still have Hye-rin to worry about and it's quite stressful. Does Nia know about her? I could already feel my heart breaking at her heartbreak.

Sooner or later, I pulled into the parking lot at Club EYW. I got out and grabbed her hand so she could get out. We walked together to the entrance, hand in hand. Her heart-shaped nose ring glistened in the moonlight. I opened the door and we got through successfully after her name was found on the list. Hmm so what exactly is this event?

There was a stage in the front that had been set up for this special event. Suddenly I saw a man who looked like "Crush" the R&B singer on the platform. "Crush!!!" Nia screamed instantly. She covered her mouth and looked embarrassed afterward. It was so adorable. "You can scream and be crazy in front of me. I don't mind." "O-ok." she stuttered. I put my hand around her and I felt her jump a little bit. She drives me crazy.

The setting and vibe was right. There were blue and yellow lights surrounding the room while Crush performed. Nia sang every word and started dancing as well. I followed her lead and danced with her. At first, it was just playing and moving around until it got serious and she got closer.

Our eyes were getting lost in each other's and my arm made it around her waist. We started slow-dancing with the LED lights surrounding us. It felt like we were the center of the universe. Her head made its way on my chest since she couldn't reach my shoulder. His performance ended but we stayed the same way.

I heard a voice that I pretty much figured was Jay Park's and he said: "The next performance we will have will be by DPR LIVE." I heard it but I don't know if she did. She seemed like she was in a trance with her head on my chest. We just kept two-stepping until the song began.

Then literally one second of the song played and she jumped off of me. She started yelling "GOT ME FOCUSED ON HER LIPS. WOW! YOU AIN'T EVEN TRYING! GIRL YOU DON'T FEEL ME NOW, FEEL ME NOW." She danced her way to the front of the crowd. I had to chase her. When we got to the front she was literally vibing with the artist on the stage.

He was looking at her and she was looking at him. He started adding in things to his rap like "Yeah, I see you in the front" or "The girl in the black top is killing it."

I was kind of Jealous but I had to let her shine because she's a star. She was really good at dancing and I wasn't expecting that. Eventually, the DPR LIVE dude called her on stage and asked her to sing Dean's parts in "Know Me." Dean was literally in the crowd but he allowed it.

The song started playing and he started rapping. She looked kind of nervous and my heart was beating so fast. I wanted her to do good. I was freaking out silently. She looked at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. I stuck my tongue out in a playful way and it made her giggle. She placed the mic up to her lips and started singing. Damn, she can sing.

Her voice was so unique and it was perfect for the type of song. She did some incredible runs and it made me grab my chest. That's my girl! It's like I was finding out so much about her just within the course of this one night.