Told you so

_________
Jungkook's POV

"I think we broke up?" I said to myself. I finished my drink and turned around to see Nia staring at me at the table behind. She looked back down and tried to ignore me. In fact, she got up and left. But, I got up and chased her because I'd hate myself if I didn't.

I caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "Nia, can we talk?" "No, Jungkook. I'm not in the mood. I have a recording session to get to and this whole thing is already killing my vibe." She rejected calmly.

"Oh ok. Sorry." I apologized and left her alone. I felt like I was really starting to bother her and I didn't know what would make her feel better. This was gonna bother me all day. I watched her go up one of the elevators and I went on another one. I wanted to give her her space.

I needed to get advice from someone who was mature. My mind went right to Namjoon Hyung. I texted him and told him that I was on the way to his room for advice. I made my way up and gathered my thoughts so I could explain the situation and not make him upset. Before I knew it, I was behind his door and was struggling to twist the knob.

But, I decided to do it as it was the best choice. "Hey, Kookie." Namjoon greeted with a warm smile which was only going to make this harder for me. I saw Jin turn around in his chair that was facing our leader's. "Hey ya'll." I said back.

I sat on Joon's bed and faced the two with a guilty expression. "I have something to talk about." I started. "Alright, go ahead." The eldest said.

"Jin Hyung, please don't say I told you so. I messed up really badly and I don't know how to fix it." A tear started falling and I wiped it away quickly in embarrassment.

"What is he talking about?" RM whispered to Jin. "I know what he's talking about and I did tell him so." Seokjin whispered back. I explained everything to them and went into great detail. I waited for their responses with fear in my soul.

Namjoon went first. "Kook, You should've told Nia beforehand that you had a girlfriend. You should've known that prolonging it was only going to end terribly. If you would've come to us earlier then we could've taken care of Hye-rin. Honestly, I thought you liked her crazy side." He told me.

"I never understood why you liked her. She was always psychotic but you let it build up to a whole new level because you refuse to put her in her place. I hate her so much." Jin scolded and admitted.

"Yeah, next time she tries and messes with you, just tell us and we'll shut it down."

I nodded at Joonie's statement. "I've tried to put her in her place many times but she's too powerful and crazy. The only way I can shut her up is kissing her and I'm tired of kissing fake lips."

They gagged in response. "Ewww. Never tell us that again." said Jin.

"Sorry. So what about Nia?" I asked.

"Now that you've sort of kind of broke up with Hye-rin, try and give Nia some time before spamming her with texts about how much you like her. And watch your back like Hye-rin told you because you don't know what she could do. We'll tell the bodyguards about her." Namjoon added.

I soaked in all of their advice and I actually felt pretty calm now. My only struggle would just be to give Nia her space although I couldn't stop thinking about her wide eyes, Thick, dark and beautiful hair, and her nice shape.

"Where's Hobi? I need to ask him something. He's out with his girlfriend, Sonya. It's their 3rd anniversary." Namjoon recalled.

"Aww, that's cute."