Like..LIVE, LIVE?

________

Nia's POV

I'm so ecstatic that my career is going well. I'm in New York for a concert that I have to do and can I just say that I love my fans?! They're so amazing. They know every lyric and they have posters and shirts that they've made.

So here I am getting my makeup done by my makeup artist even though I've told Jay that I can do my own makeup. He insisted that I have a makeup artist though since I might get tired of doing my makeup all the time. I face timed Jungkook as the male makeup artist applied my eyeshadow.

"Hey, girlie. You better kill it tonight." He hyped me up. "I will and I'll make sure I'll take a video of me singing your favorite song while on stage since you did that for me once." I told him.

He nodded and we talked some more. Soon, he had to go and we hung up. I smiled, feeling all giddy inside. I think the makeup artist tried to rain on my parade though. "How can you two say I love you when you hang up but ya'll aren't dating?"

I sat there and thought about it. It is kind of stupid. "You're right. I'll ask him later." He finished up and then I got my hair styled in deep blue waves by the hairstylist. It may be shocking but my hair was dyed by Jungkook. He got good at it after breaking BigHit's rules.

Before I knew it, it was showtime. "How are ya'll doing tonight?" I asked the large crowd. They answered me with a large sound. I talked for a bit and then started performing. I enjoyed myself for the rest of the night. This was my outfit:

But I knew it had to end

But I knew it had to end. I had to go back to my second home tomorrow. My crew and I went out to a restaurant and had drinks. And I had to get right back up in the morning.

The loud ring of my phone mixed in with its base from being on the table filled my ears immediately. I rubbed my eyes and tried to hurry up so I could answer. It was Jay.

I clicked the icon on my screen and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" "Hey, Nia. I know it's early but I need you to hurry back to the studio immediately. DPR LIVE wants to collaborate with you." He informed me with a bright voice. I could tell that he was genuinely happy for me.

I jumped right out of bed with no pants on and all. "AHHHHHHH! Dabin?!" "Yes! Hurry up!" "Ok, ok! Thank you. You're the best boss ever!" He chuckled and hung up. It was like really really early but I was determined to make it to Korea before it got really really late.

I put on my clothes and went to the airport. It was hard to find something to do to past time. I had to wait for my plane to board but I couldn't stay still. I was going to collaborate with one of my very favorite artists.

I decided to get some coffee. The walk was a bit long since the airport was large but It was ok. I needed it so I could stay calm. I saw that Kookie Face Timed me. I answered automatically. "Hey, baby." He said.

"Hey, hey." I replied with an enormous smile. "Why are you smiling so big?" He asked with large eyes. "Dabin wants to collaborate with me!" "Omg, that's so great. I'm so happy for you! I have to do something for you now because I know how much you wanted this." He told me.

He always knew how to make me smile. There's just something about him that got me all giddy. "Baby, you don't need to do anything for me."

"But I insist."