Hot water

"You wanna get that?" I asked her. "It's really cute but I just don't know. It's a new style I haven't tried. I've never had a dress with cinching." She explained.

"Do you even wear dresses? I rarely see you in them."

"I do, skirts too. You've just never seen me wearing them. I'll wear one here and there." She said, teasing me.

I shook my head and went on. "Well, if you like it, then get it." I responded.

"Do you like it?" "I love it."

"Cool, I'll show up in this dress when we visit Hye-rin in jail."

"Perfect." I said.

She checked out with two humongous bags. I took them from her with my own bag and carried them all. "Where to next, girlfriend?"

"Mmm...There, boyfriend-" Her phone started ringing like crazy. She took it out of her clear purse and took the call.

"Hello, yes." She answered. I looked to make sure everything was alright but I didn't know if it was.

Her expression became worried. "W-what's wrong?" Ok."

She hung up immediately and grabbed my arm. "We gotta go, Kookie. My boss wants us both..now!" She informed me in a panic.

"What happened?" "I don't know. He just said that something bad happened and he needs me and you both."

________

Nia's POV

Jungkook drove with a purpose but also safely. We made it to the AOMG building and got out of his car running.

Once in, I guided him to Jay's office and we approached the door with great anxiety. I twisted the handle and met Jay's eyes. "Hey." he spoke.

"Hey." We both replied in unison and bowed. We took the two chairs that sat behind his desk. Jay placed his clasped hands on his desk in our direction. "Have you two seen this?"

He placed his phone in front of us and I sighed and rubbed my forehead, already knowing what was coming. There it was. The video I never thought I'd see and it was in the same way that Sonya and I expected it to be.

The video played with me on top of Hye-rin, hitting her in her ribs. The rest of the video played up until when Sonya pulled me away. And that was it.

I covered my face in embarrassment. The silence was real in the room. I knew that Jungkook saw that that was Hye-rin in the video. "Nia, what is this? Thankfully no one can see your face but I still knew it was you." Jay asked disappointedly.

I lifted my head and glanced at him with a sorry expression. "Look, I didn't start the fight. The girl that I was hitting hit me first but the person that recorded didn't get that part. The girl came at me and punched me out of the blue. She acted as a fan first and then hit me. My mom didn't raise no bit- I mean punk so I had to fight her back." I explained.