Club?

__________
Nia's POV

I got a message from my potential bae and freaked out. I wanted to answer it immediately but you know the game. You have to wait a while so you don't seem thirsty. I continued writing my second song and finding the melodies for it. This song was supposed to be all about me so why did I keep thinking of him?

I kept writing and drinking my Thai boba. A few more minutes passed by and I leaped for my phone to reply. Hmm. What should I put? Good morning, Jungoo? No. Just be natural, you crackhead.

I sent a regular text and felt relieved with my choice. The dot dot dot showed up and my heart was racing. I stared at the dots for quite long and it scared me so much. A selca of him appeared. It was of him making the "V" with his fingers and putting it up to his face with the text "Did you sleep well?"

 It was of him making the "V" with his fingers and putting it up to his face with the text "Did you sleep well?"

I stomped my feet up and down on the floor and fell over on the arm of my black couch. I screeched in the neck of my jacket and responded.

"Yes. Did you?" I sent with jitters. "Yes. We should meet up today." He replied. I screamed at his confidence.

"I'd like that." "Great! I'll send you the details later." "Ok. See you there." I Kind of felt bad for not sending a picture back so I took a selca of me doing the same pose. He hearted my text and I hearted his back. Mama, I think I'm in love with him. But you already knew that.

In two fun but difficult hours, I completed my song and had the melodies all figured out. I practiced singing it and eventually recorded myself so I wouldn't forget each note. I hate recording my voice sometimes. I think I sound weird but I better get used to having my voice being recorded. That reminds me, I'll have my first recording session tomorrow. I'm so nervous! Gray is the one who made my beats and for some reason that makes me feel a lot of pressure.

I know for sure that Jay will be in there to monitor the process since I'm a new artist. Gray will be there of course. He's going to be mixing my vocals. And whoever wants to come will come. I hope it's not too much though. What if my voice cracks? My nerves are getting to me. I'll go get breakfast.

The day seemed to be going really fast for some reason. It was now lunchtime and I was in my favorite restaurant gobbling up one of my favorite Korean dishes which is Bulgogi. I got a sudden message from Jay Park, my boss.

"All A.O.M.G. artists are expected to meet at Club EYW (Everything You Wanted) tonight by 9:00 pm. You may bring whomever you'd like but they must pay $40 at the door. Many artists will be performing and it'll be a night of fun. Text me for more details or any questions you may have. See you all tonight."

It was a large group chat that I was in. Everyone began replying quickly and asking questions. But me, I had a bright idea. Why don't I ask Jungkook to come with me? I put down my chopsticks and took a deep breath. I went to our messages and sent "Hey, I have an event to go to tonight and I was wondering if you could go with me? Here are the details." Once it sent I giggled and picked up my chopsticks again.

I ate a bit more and tapped my feet in anticipation. The loud sound of my phone buzzing against the table startled me. I turned it around and saw that it was from him. His callerID in my phone was "Kookie" with two red hearts on each side. I put my face up to my phone for the face ID and it opened up. His message said "I'd love to go here with you. I actually have a break tonight so it's perfect. I'll drop by your room and pick you up at 8:00." He sent back.