Honey Bunny

I finished eating and got right up to leave. There was a long couch that acted as an intersection that separated where I was and where they were. On one side was Jungkook and Taehyung and on the other side were two ladies gossiping. I might as well go on V and Jk's side. They were sitting down at least. The two ladies were standing up. I grabbed my purse and walked by with sass. I'll give him a taste of his own deceiving medicine. I strutted by feeling his eyes on me. Something in me made me swing my head back around. I looked him in his desperate eyes and then walked back to the elevator.

_____

Jungkook's POV

"I said I was gonna pick you up later. You didn't have to come in here and ruin my breakfast." I felt Taehyung kick my leg at that moment.

"Just give her what she wants." He whispered into my ear. I nodded defeatedly. Hye-rin went crazy at my response and started kissing me everywhere on my face. "Ok, ok, ok. You can stop now." I grabbed her hand and she waddled along, barely making it in her heels. On my way out I saw the rest of my members walking out of the elevator in a group. They saw me and her instantly and got the message they shook their heads in understanding and shooed me away.

Honestly, this is like taking care of a kid. She used to have my heart and now I can't stand her. We met in high school on a day of detention. I was in there for cheating on a test and she was in there for fighting someone. I know right. I should've known she was psychotic then and there. Once I talked to her more, I thought she was cute and quirky. She made the first move and we were together like that. When I became a trainee, she called me four times a day and I couldn't answer because I was obviously training and getting to know my members.

When I did get a chance to talk to her, she'd tell me that she was proud of me but scared that one of my members would do me wrong after seeing my talents. I thought it was cute at first until she kept on saying it. Now that I'm an idol, her craziness reaches newer heights every month. As you see, she just doesn't understand my lifestyle right now and she can't respect it no matter how many times I lecture her about it. I've even tried to break up with her once but she made me feel bad by crying and hitting me dramatically. It made me feel bad and here I am now, taking her abuse.

Gosh, I want that other girl badly. I have to know her name. The fact that she could speak Korean shocked me but I tried to keep my cool.

"So where are we going, Honey Bunny?" "Wherever you wanna go." She stopped and looked at me seriously. "What?" I asked. "Say it." "No, Hye-rin" "Say it! Or I'll break up with you." "I wish- I mean...Wherever you wanna go, carrot cutie." I cringed while speaking. She clapped her hands and giggled. "Let's go see a movie." She suggested. "But in the last movie we saw, you cried loudly in the theater and annoyed everybody. Including me." I whispered that last part.

"Baby, they just don't get my sense of humor like you do." My face scrunched up in a "What?" expression and I just carried on.