Realization Station

Jungkook's POV

I felt like I couldn't speak because she literally took my breath away. What in the world.......I feel like I've lost my head.

I thought, If I can't think right, I should at least make my actions quick. So, once the door opened, I placed my hand on the elevator door so she could at least get through better with those heavy groceries.

"Do you need me to help you carry those?" I asked nervously in English. I'm surprised I even got that out clearly. My heart was thumping so fast.

"Y-yes. Thank you." She replied sweetly. Her voice gave me that indescribable pang of fuzzy nerves. My stomach felt light and I couldn't seem to get back down to Earth.

I grabbed 3 of her bags, leaving her with one and followed her to her place. We walked down with only nerves talking. The black, velvet floors creaked one step at a time.

We approached her door and I kinda thought she was gonna open it but she didn't. I can respect it.

___________

Nia's POV

I know he's probably the guy that I think he is but I can't let him get to know my apartment right now. It's a mess anyway.

"Well, have a good evening." He spoke again in English.

"You have a good evening too." I said back in Korean.

I bowed to him and thanked him once again. He winked and nodded with his cute subtle dimple popping out and left just like that. I knew he had to leave but why now? When he disappeared in view, I felt like I lost half of me that I never knew.

With a sigh, I walked into the cozy condo. I dropped the groceries on the floor and screamed hysterically. I can't believe I just talked to Jung beautiful kook! He looks even better in real life too.

Lemme put away these groceries and rebuild my life. Once I got a hold of reality again, I made dinner. It smelled up the whole room with its surreal smells.

"Would Jungkook like this?" I said out loud. Damn. I can't go a minute without thinking of him now. "Pabo." I hit my head and fixed my plate of Tteokbokki.

When I finished eating, I fell back on my couch with my head in the clouds.

Alright, this is what's going on. I'm an A.O.M.G artist. My boss is Jay Park and I'm an upcoming artist and performer. I won the last season of "Signhere". Not the last season with Sogumm but the new last season. My name is Nia Red and I'm a short, crackheaded, black girl who's in love with Korea. I'm 21 and I'm living on my own. I guess I've gotten used to it but it gets lonely at times.

I'm not exactly skinny but I'm not too thicc either. I like to dress nice and I like to have my hair and nails done too. Now back to the 1st POV:

I ate and fell asleep like a baby. Jungkook's baby......aish! I hate myself sometimes.

The morning came and I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I prepared my fit and did my makeup.

I made my way down to the first floor for breakfast

I made my way down to the first floor for breakfast. The thought of JK crossed my mind again. It's still unbelievable. But can we just take a minute to acknowledge how he was checking me out! He obviously down for the oreo. Thank God!

As I walked onto the first floor from my elevator ride I grabbed a table and waited for a waiter. While waiting, I look around and tapped my foot. No sign of Kook. Omg but there's Taehyung with his fine, dark self. Ahhhh! BTS is literally in my condo!

His almond-colored, curly hair gave me chills. His wide eyes and boxy smile got me giddy. Are the rest of them this cute?? I  don't know but I do know that Jungkook has my heart for sure.

However, my eyebrows started stitching themselves together as my mind had regathered information.

"Wait! He has a whole damn girlfriend!" I yelled out loud. I only just realized this. It's hidden from the public but commonly known among the stars.

A few people around me started watching as they thought I was a maniac. The waiter came close with judging eyes.

"Umm... what would you like to eat this morning?"

Teehee. Maybe I am a little crazy but I still really like him.

"Hi. I'd like.........."