Maknae line, confession time

Later on, the boys and I went into Yoongi's studio and we listened to some new songs he created. He assigned each of us a song and it was up to us to write whatever we wanted to it. So for the rest of my night, I was just coming up with concepts for my song.

The next day came and it felt so fast. I had to get up at 5:00 am. I took my shower and got ready for my day. We all walked down to the dance studio on the 14th floor. We were meeting there to have our choreographer teach us new moves. Not gonna lie though, the boys were being weird around me and it made me a little sad. I didn't want them to think I was being a player. We're all brothers and I just don't want this to tear us apart.

We had gotten off the elevator and were walking to the studio. I felt my heart drop as we walked past her room. I remembered her scent and gaze before she walked into her room. I'd give anything for her to be mine. But, I had to focus and get my mind right for this dance practicing. We made it to the room and there was our choreographer. "You guys ready?" They asked. We all nodded and began. It was the usual process: J-hope picking it up instantly and trying to help us with simple parts. Taehyung and I cracked jokes while Jimin talked about ordering food for afterward. As you know, time passes quickly when you're having fun so it felt like we left as fast as we entered.

We all ordered food like Jimin wanted since he always gets his way. I ordered Sundubu-jjigae and the iconic banana uyu(milk)!  The "maknae line" gathered in V's room and we ate and talked. "What? Don't accuse me of hypnotizing people! Everyone loves me. Jimmy Kimmel, Scott Evans, Papa Mochi, etc." Jimin argued through bites of his triangle kimbap. "Yeah, Yeah anyway..... Jungkook do you have something you wanna talk about?" Tae asked me. "No."

"For God's sake! Jungkook we know you're cheating on Hye-rin!" Jimin interrupted. "Jimin-ssi, you're drunk." I said. "I mean, you're not cheating on her but something is going on with you and that girl." Tae called out.

I looked down at my half-empty plate and sighed. "You promise you guys won't tell anybody else?" Jimin and V looked at each other and nodded. "We promise."

"So I met her two days ago on the elevator. Hyungs, I couldn't stop looking at her. She's so gorgeous. It was a full elevator of people but I pretended like I didn't belong on this floor so I kinda followed her and it was just us left. She had heavy groceries in her hand so I helped her take them to her room. I couldn't stop thinking about her that night so I made a deal with myself that the next time I saw her, I'd definitely get her number and that's what I did yesterday.

"Woah~ Kookie is in love." They said in unison. "I've never seen you get this excited over Hye-rin." Jimin pointed out. "Yeah, do you like her more than Hye-rin?" Tae asked. I paused and there was a silence. I did like her more. I kind of felt that this was love.

"Well, I'll take her if you don't want her-" Chim Chim said but I cut him off quickly. "Y-yes. I like her way more than that train-wreck."

"Damn, JK." V chuckled. "So let's see you text her." he added. I nodded and they gathered around me and my phone. "What do I say?" I was getting nervous.

"Say....Good morning." "No, say hey cutie." "Jimin, Shut Up. Do you always have to be flirty? He's trying to make the first move, not scare her away."

"Sorryyyy." He whined.

We all agreed on the "Good Morning" message and I sent it. "Do you think she'll answer at 8'o clock in the morning?" I questioned. They both shrugged.

"Let's get to the real tea, brothers. What shall we do about the train-wreck?" Jimin gossiped. "Pull out your notes, Jungkook." Taehyung instructed. I pulled up my notes app and waited for the next instructions.

I knew what was about to happen. They were about to give me choices to type.

"Break up with her!" Jimin shouted as Tae snatched Jimin's glass of alcoholic orange juice away from him.

I typed that down. I could try that again but it would be hard.

"Or you could tell the truth."

I typed that as well.

"Fuck the truth. Tell her that BigHit gave you a dating ban."

I facepalmed at that moment. "Jimin get it together-"

My text-tone erupted from my phone. "Good morning to you too." She answered. "She replied, She replied, She replied!" I celebrated.