Fighthere

We parted ways and I walked to the bus stop. It didn't take too long for a bus to stop by. I got on and paid. The ride was quite peaceful. I watched funny videos to cheer me up. I looked up and saw a girl staring at me. "Aren't you Nia? The new K-R&B artist that won the last season of "Signhere"?

"Yes." Oh, that's cool I didn't know that I already had fans. "Great. Cause I did my research so I could make sure you were the girl who was messing with my man!" I took a closer look at the girl who turned out to be Hye-rin. I saw her fist coming right for my face. It was so unexpected. Especially because I didn't get a chance to put down my phone.

I felt her hand hit my face harshly. She has really hard hands. All I know is that something ignited in me. Her sudden action lit a fire in me that I never felt before. But she'd know not to lay a hand on me ever again after this.

I got up in one swift motion and punched the shit out of that tiny lunatic. She landed roughly on the floor of the bus and I got on top of her and continued to hit her in her ribs continuously. "Don't you ever fucking touch me like that again." I warned her. I picked her up by the strap of her flimsy tank top and pushed her which made her fall back down. Someone separated us and pulled me away from her.

"I hope you learned your lesson." I yelled. The person who pulled me away was a tall Hispanic girl. "Damn, sis. You kicked her ass." She chuckled. I laughed after realizing what she said.

"Here's your phone and purse. I grabbed it for you as soon as you jumped out of your seat." "Thank you so much. " I replied. I probably would've lost my stuff if it wasn't for her.

"I hope I'm not in your business or anything but why did she come at you like that?"

I explained a bit of the story to her. "Oh, you know BTS too?" She asked.

"Kinda. Do you?" "Yeah, girl. I'm J-hope's girlfriend. I just came back from dinner with him for our 3rd year anniversary." She explained happily.

"That's so cute. What's your name?" I asked.

"Sonya." "That's a pretty name. Well, anyway I hope you don't get the wrong idea of me. I didn't fight over a boy. I fought because she hit me first."

"Period." she finished for me. I laughed at her words. She was pretty cool.

"What are two foreigners like us doing in Korea, speaking Korean?" She asked.

"Trying to live our dreams." I finished for her. She agreed. "I have a fashion shop in Myeong-dong and I'm just hoping it gets really popular. I've always liked Korean fashion but I'm also incorporating styles from home that I think should get more attention." She explained. "What about you?"

"I'm a K-r&b artist and I just hope I don't get a bad rep. There's a lot of pressure and I hope my messages can reach people successfully." I told her.

She smiled brightly. "That's cute, girl! See this is why I helped you back there. We gotta stand up for each other and fight for what's right."

I thanked her again. "Thank you. I hope this doesn't go viral because it's gonna make me look bad. Everyone's gonna see me as the black girl who fought the Korean girl on the bus. You know stuff can be taken out of context and it'd be way worse if people knew that that was Jk's girlfriend." I spoke.

"Hey, I get it. I really do. Hopefully, that doesn't happen. I don't think I saw anybody recording. But just know that with whatever happens, I'll be by your side." She promised.

"You're so sweet and this is the first time we've met. Wait, where did Hye-rin go?"

"Oh, she got kicked off the bus a long time ago." Sonya answered.

We laughed and traded numbers and talked some more until the bus ride was over.