Mrs. Jeon

With my eyes as big as saucers, I stared at the man in front of me. In all of my 21 years of life, I've never seen someone this gorgeous, really. Well, except for the rest of BTS but this is the man I love.

His eyes were closed while he was in dreamland. His soft features and long eyelashes made me feel so lucky. How did I end up with him? The same guy that I've liked since forever from age 12? He never knew me but why did I fill up the space that was missing? Thank you, God.

The position we were in was so cute too. His arm was over me which made me feel protected. My leg was wrapped over his while my head laid on his chest. I know this is kinda weird to say but I felt his strong peck on my earlobe. This boy was built.

This is the best birthday I've ever had. I tried to close my eyes again and just enjoy the warmth but I heard Kookie yawn. His arm moved and lifted up my chin, showing me his face. "Good Morning, baby."

My heart was pounding so loud and fast that I thought he could hear it. "M-morning." I stuttered nervously. He hugged me and said "Happy Birthday" once again. I thanked him and we got up and started our morning.

If this is what married life would be like with him, you could call me Mrs. Jeon. He went into my kitchen and started cooking. I got up in the same outfit that I went to bed in (which was an oversized t-shirt and some shorts) and sat on the couch, observing what he was doing.

He turned around, noticing me there. "Jin Hyung taught me a new recipe that I want to share with you." He said. "I see you getting in the kitchen more." I said while smiling.

He laughed cutely. "Go take your shower. It'll be done when you're out." "Ok."

I followed his instructions and got right to it. When I got out, I sat back on the couch with some tights and a tank top on. I rubbed my towel through my hair since I just washed it. Now, my hair is very curly and still blue.  Afterward, my fingers scrolled through the posts and memes that my fans made of me. They were too funny. I saw pictures of me with a mad face, and annoyed face, and more.

I got the idea to do a Vlive. I rarely do them but I was feeling special. (Insert twice dance break)

I sat my phone up on a lamp and started the live stream. The comments started rolling in like "Happy Birthday, Queen." or "Ooh. What's up, sis." I turned on 'Anysong by ZICO' on my smart TV and started dancing on camera.

Jungkook turned around after turning off the stove and spotted me dancing. I got more into the song until I felt hands wrapping around my waist. Kookie gave me a nice back hug. I smiled and I also saw his appear from on the screen.

We got closer to the phone and read the comments. They said things like "I KNEW IT! I KNEW THEY WERE DATING!!" and "YA'LL ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER." or "WE STAN INTERRACIAL COUPLES."

"Yep. This is my baby. It's official." He said and kissed me on the cheek. I laughed as we danced together until the song went off.

"I love your hair like this." He told me. "I love how much you appreciate my natural hair." I said back.

"Which reminds me, I need to take out your braids." He nodded in response and I took it out on camera. The final result was too good. His hair was so curly. Like Lotte Family concert curly.

I stood there proud of my work. "You like it?" "I love it so much. Can you do my hair all the time?"

I nodded and he celebrated. Like I said, call me Mrs. Jeon.