Bye-rin?

"Honey Bunny! You're so cute. Look at your bunny nose and cute ears and-" She got cut off by the annoyed groans of Jungkook. As she was saying all of those things she was literally over the table trying to reach for his nose and more. She's way too extra.

"Hye-rin, please sit down." He asked, trying to be calm with her. Then out of nowhere, she pimp slapped him. "Oh yeah. You thought I'd forget? Why weren't you answering my calls or texts from last night, Jeon? Did you find a new bitch? I'll beat her ass! And then I like how when you finally wanted to answer me, you were talking all that smack. I wanna see you back that up." She threatened while flipping her hair and smacking her botox injected lips.

I rolled my eyes at her voice level and demeanor. It seemed like she was a psycho. "Hye-rin, calm all that down and lower your voice. Don't you dare put your hands on me like that ever again. I'm breaking up with you so get out of my life. I'm tired of you controlling and watching everything that I do."

"Aish! You can't break up with me! I'm your best option and I'm hotter than everybody else. If you try and date anybody else, they'll only want you for your money." She screamed at him.

I swear it felt like she was screeching through a microphone. Her sound kept on hitting my eardrums.

"You literally spend most of my money? What do you mean?" He asked.

"That's because I can. I need it more than you do." "For what?" "For the last time, I said I needed it for my Hammer so I can bash anyone that touches you!"

The last part of her sentence went into a high inaudible soprano ring. I need some damn Motrin.

I waved to the security and told them to get her because this was becoming way too much.

"You're a psychopath! Get away from me!" He said, raising his voice now.

"You can't break up with me because I'm your life. I'm gonna do stuff to get your attention so watch your back." She bullied while being picked up out of her seat by two security members.

And she yelled at everybody on her way out just like in the movies. That sociopath. She was saying things like "All of y'all are looking but you're not dating a K-pop star." and "I'll break your neck if you look at him."

She needs serious help.

Jungkook thanked the security guards and rubbed his face in aggravation.