Nikook, anybody?

4 hours later....

Nia's POV

"Hey, you gotta start releasing your music soon. A lot of people are waiting on your album. Have you finished writing most of them?" My boss questioned.

"Yes, I have two songs left that I'm working on," I told him.

"I need all of your songs by Thursday so we can get you in the booth."

"Thursday? But it's Tuesday?" I stress breathlessly.

"Nia, I expect you to be on your grind as an artist here."

"Yes, sir. I'll get them to you on time."

"What did I say? Just call me Jay. You making me feel all old and serious and stuff."

"Ok." I laughed. "Bye, Jay."

"Bye-bye."

"Alright, I need inspiration for these two songs. I sat there and thought about it for one minute. Well, this situation with Mr. Jungkook but I won't name any names. And for the second song, I'll just write where I introduce myself or something. I got up and poured myself a glass of rosé that I only take out for special occasions. I'll just let the rosé talk in these songs but in a good way. I'm not an alcoholic.

I wrote the first song and decided to write the second one the next day. I got up and fixed myself a plate of cake from Elo's birthday party. It was two days ago and it was quite fun. He made all of A.O.M.G. play laser tag. Seeing Wonjae and Gray chase each other around and watching Hoody fall over her own two feet made me die of laughter. I could get used to this group of adult children.

I giggled to myself as I revisited that moment and I went back over to my couch. As soon as I fell on it, I saw my phone light up. Oh here's Hoody now. "Hey, girl," I said. "Hey, Nia. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up sometime next week after work?" "Yeah, sure. Just text me all the details and I'll meet you there." I added. "Ok. See you then." I hung up and tried to take a nap. Honestly, I really did try. However, I just couldn't. He was on my mind. His luscious chocolate-colored hair and thighssss. I shouldn't be thinking like this. I'll just get my mind off of it by heading to the gym on the 4th floor of the condo.

I put on my cute workout outfit. It consisted of a cotton maroon material and a white mesh that added that "oomph" to it.

I made my way to the elevator and put my AirPods in my ear

I made my way to the elevator and put my AirPods in my ear. While inside the elevator I started jamming to my music since I was the only one in there. I was listening to "Legacy" by DPR Live. Once the ride was done, I walked to the gym feeling like a confident chick until I saw all of Bangtan Sonyeondan in there. They all bowed first and then I did. Umm, that was kinda awkward. I'm pretty sure that they saw my eyes stretched as wide as my double eyelids could take them. I hurried to a treadmill and put my A.O.M.G. gold and black water bottle in the cupholder. I adjusted the setting and began running. I hope they didn't think I was a chaotic fangirl. That's definitely not it.

I just kept running and tried to stop worrying. That's why I came here in the first place right? Well, it was actually to stop thinking about Jeon Jungkook who was literally on the treadmill next to me now. He was running and looking at me at the same time. What? How could he do that? I looked back and forth at him and forwards to keep my concentration. Why won't he leave me alone? "You're gonna fall if you keep looking." I finally spoke up.

He smirked as if he was so glad that I said something first. "This pace that we're on is nothing." He remarked. I scoffed and kept going. "Well, I was on my own pace." "I can help you pick it up."

I looked at him with unbelievable eyes. "You know how to nurse a broken heart?" I asked. "I got some scars of my own but I can definitely find our cure." He sounded certain. I almost believed him.

Most people probably wouldn't understand our conversation at first glance but maybe it's because we're both artists and that's why we understood each other from the get-go.

I increased the speed on my treadmill. He noticed and did it as well. Then it became a race. We both kept on increasing our speed until we got to the highest setting. We were both laughing and feeding off of each other's energy. We stopped our treadmills and he held his hand out so I could grab it. He led me down and off of it like a gentleman.

I felt those butterflies that Shin Hyo Seob (Crush) was talking about. "My name is Jungkook." "I know." I smirked. "Are you a fan?" "A little bit." I said.

Obviously I'm a huge freaking fan but I couldn't let him know that. He laughed and went on. "What's your name?"

"Nia." I answered. His eyes glistened at that moment. "That is so beautiful. It's perfect for you." I felt my blush creep up in that moment. He took his phone out of his pocket and asked me for my number. "010-246-****" I responded. Afterward, he gave me his number and told me to text him tomorrow since his schedule would be packed for the rest of the day.

"JK!" Seokjin called over. Jungkook and I said our final byes and he went to the rest of the boys. Namjoon patted Jungkook's head and looked back at me for two seconds. They all walked away together and disappeared into the lavished hallways of this condo. Was that real? Omg! I have his number? I've liked him for literally so long and I can't believe he actually likes me back? Now, what about his girlfriend? No. Let's forget that for right now. I just wanna be happy with the information that I have right now.

_______________

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook. That's a tough game you're playing." Jin stated out of the blue. "What game? Are you talking about overwatch?" I asked, confused. "You can't play with two girls' hearts at once and not expect one of them to find out about the other."

I stopped everything I was doing and looked him in his eyes. "It's not like that. I promised you."

"Alright. But, you better straighten it out before it gets bad." He warned me. I nodded and gulped in the strict silence.