MinGenius

She blushed as if she was thinking of him in that moment. "Anyway, how are you and Jungkook?"

I froze up but thankfully the waiter came over just in time. "Hello. What would you ladies like to order?"

I was looking at the waiter but Sonya was looking at me, knowing something was off. "I'll have a caramel latte with blueberry cookies." She answered.

"I'll have jasmine tea boba with a slice of tiramisu cake." I ordered quickly, getting nervous. He walked away and honestly I wanted to hide behind his shadow in this moment but I knew I couldn't. Suga just released "Shadow" too. What a shame.

"What's going on with you and Kookie?" She asked again. I began to pour my heart out once again. I talked about what happened the day before and how I reacted.

"I just don't know if I can trust him. The whole situation was a bit sketchy and I'm already too far gone in our relationship and I just don't want to get hurt again." I explained.

She nodded. It was time for her to give the advice I needed to hear. "Now, look. That situation did seem pretty weird but I promise you he's not like that at all. He is so loyal and so down for the people he loves. One day he jumped in the middle of a fight between Hye-rin and this other girl that was looking at him while they were walking down the sidewalk. He got a bloody nose and a scratch on his face and neck. He jumped in at the time because he loved her. Keyword, "loved". And now he loves you. I know you've been hurt and have no time for games but just believe me. Kookie is a keeper."

Her advice gave me a lot of hope. And now I see why she and J-hope are together. She had a valid point and now I get it. He was just really in an awkward spot plus he was still trying to keep his cool. I don't deserve him.

"I believe you, sis. Thank you." "No problem. Now let's get this bread as your man says." We laughed and carried on.

__________

Jungkook's POV

I checked out with three whole outfits. I couldn't decide which would look the best but I'll just bring them home and ask my Hyungs. They'll help me and when we make the decision, I'll just give her the other two. One was a black dress with a small slit on the thigh and spaghetti straps but I didn't want her to show too much skin so I also bought a blue denim cropped jean jacket and the blue denim thigh-high boots to go with it.

The second outfit was a red romper with shorts. I bought a black sweater and black gladiator sandals to go with it.

The third outfit was a white skirt with a black crop top. I paired it with black pumps that had a white part at the tip of the cone-shaped heel. I also added a cropped checkerboard jacket on top.

The only reason I knew how to pick outfits for girls is because of Sonya. Also, Taehyung taught me a thing or two since he also loves fashion. When they both come together with their fashion senses, it's a force to be reckoned with.

I hurried on back to the condo with a sense of urgency. "Guys! I'm glad I caught you all together in this moment. Please help me choose an outfit for Nia for her birthday." I yelled abruptly. I busted through Namjoon's room and there was everybody at once. Perfect timing.(A/N: Haha, like the hoody song....ok anyway-)

"Mmm..." They all hummed in unison as I handed the three options in all of their faces. Taehyung stepped forward and I could almost picture him being a fashion icon in his Grammys outfit as he inspected the clothes.

"I say option three." said Tae. The rest of the members butted in and out of the six of them, there was a tie for option one and three. So you know what that means. Gawi Bawi Bo! (Rock, paper, and scissors!)

Jin and Suga decided to battle out the final decision and it had all of us on the edge of air since we were standing up. Jin was for three and Suga was for one.

We all gathered around. "an naemyeon jingeo, gawi bawi bo!" We all shouted. Tie again. "Best two out of three?" said J-hope.

We repeated the phrase two more times and MinGenius won. Well, I know what I'll give her to wear now at her party but she was always gonna receive three to begin with.