I am (finally) back

How Scath 'Shai' Fortūna Roth came to be.

(Raven x Jinx)

Summary

This story takes place starting a month after the end of Teen Titans Episode 52 – "The End, pt III" and is technically an AU from then on. (I also changed the dates to fit my own purpose). The day after Trigon is defeated, everything is back to normal, aside from Raven openly expressing emotions and exploring new ones, along with some demonic side-affects. Jinx did still date Kid Flash; however, it ended on really bad terms, but nobody knows exactly why (except for those involved, along with Gizmo and Mammoth, who Jinx explained it to). Jinx went back to living with Gizmo and Mammoth reforming the H.I.V.E. Trio, and have seemingly disappeared. Gizmo hacked Federal databases, wiping their slates clean. [However, they still rob banks and museums (and other places that have a lot of money/valuable things), but have never been caught. They also occasional work as mercenaries for rich, government officials, though they use masks and voice modulators to hide their identities.] Raven feels a familiar aura and follows it until she runs into the trio while they are out on a job. After being reunited Raven doesn't attempt to arrest them and instead befriends Jinx. They become close friends and even start dating.

————————————————

Authors Note:

IMPORTANT please read:

I will be switching between alias and real names for the titans, so for those who don't know the true names of the teen titans:

Beast Boy- Garfield Logan (nn (nickname): Gar a/o (and/or) BB)

Cyborg- Victor Stone (nn: Vic a/o Cy)

Raven- Raven is her real name and Azarath inhabitants didn't use last names; but her CA (civilian alias) is Rachel Roth (her mother's maiden name is Roth (canon)) (nn: Ray)

Robin- Dick Grayson (nn: Rob a/o Gray)

Starfire- Koriand'r, however, her CA is Kory Anders (nn: Star a/o Kori(y))

Jinx- Jinx is her name and she has no CA {AU cn (code name): Black Cat a/o Beauty}

Gizmo- Mikron O'Jeneus Jr. (nn: Mike) {AU cn: Mecha a/o Brains}

Mammoth- Baran Flinders (nn: Bar a/o muscles) {AU cn: Bear a/o Bronze}