28 - Saturday, 8th February

Saturday, 8th February - the next day

It was just another winter Saturday. But Seokjin felt like he was floating, like his feet weren't really touching the ground – which Hoseok did point out because he kept hopping around.

When he told him about the details of yesterday, he was afraid Hoseok would laugh at him, but his roommate only hugged him, a little teary eyed. Kids grow up so soon, he whimpered. Seokjin had to remind him that he was a year elder to him.

At the café, the night shift ones were working overtime as Jungkook had his placements going on. They pestered him about the pictures on the photo-board and Seokjin couldn't help but blush (he was doing that a lot) when he told that his boyfriend took them.

He left the café a little earlier than usual to go to the orphanage. He felt stupid but also giddy with excitement to see his baby. His boyfriend.

When he entered, the boy was sitting cross-legged on the table and explaining the kids the different types of strokes in oil painting.

"I'll buy you all sets of those – ", he stopped midway when he spotted Seokjin at the door. He grinned and ran to him.

Seokjin hugged him tight, almost lifting him off his feet. Taehyung let out a giggle and kissed him on his lips.

"The kids are watching!", Seokjin gasped as he let him out of his arms.

Taehyung giggled more, "They'll do it too, someday."

Few of the children stared at them, few sniggered uncontrollably while the others whispered to one another.

Taehyung went back to teaching them more about paints, and the history of painters. Seokjin sat among the kids and couldn't help falling in love more and more with every minute that passed by.

...

It was around 8 when Taehyung finally decided to part from the kids. If it wasn't their dinner time, he probably would've stayed for longer.

Seokjin stood near the door and watched him kiss each of them a good bye. His mind slowly painted a picture, somewhere in their future, where they can do the same but to their own children. The thought itself caused chills on his skin and butterflies in his stomach.

"Why are you smiling like that?", Taehyung asked as he intertwined their fingers.

Seokjin snapped out of his daydream, "Nothing."

"I've to tell you something important. But, what do you want to do tonight?", the younger one asked as they walked towards the gate.

Seokjin hummed, "I want to eat you out."

"Where?", Taehyung questioned without missing a beat and Seokjin couldn't contain his smile.

"Don't you have any fantasies?", he whispered as they reached the gate.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks, "If you won't judge me – "

"I won't.", the other replied as he dragged him closer.

Taehyung stared at the ground and then let out a deep breath, "Theater."

A moment of silence followed and then, "Baby, I don't think the theater's going to be empty unless it' is closed. It is just 8. The shows must be – "

"But I don't want it to be empty.", Taehyung muttered so low that Seokjin almost missed it.

"Fuck."

"I knew I shouldn't have - ", Taehyung droned looking flustered, but had to stop because Seokjin grabbed his ass and kissed his jaw.

"That is so fucking hot.", he said planting kisses on his along his jaw.

Taehyung let out a moan that rang in the deserted streets. "I won't make it to the theater if you do – "

The boyfriends had to push each other and move apart when bright car lights shone on them.

Seokjin was puzzled to find Namjoon step out of the car, looking apprehensive. He spared him a tiny smile and dragged Taehyung away.

He watched them from a distance exchanging exasperated looks, and a lot of hand gestures.

Taehyung walked back to him, looking pretty pissed off. "Jinnie, I've to go. I'll be back tomorrow evening."

"You work for Mr. Namjoon?", the elder one asked, clearly confused.

The car honked and Taehyung rolled his eyes as he pulled his boyfriend to the car, "I'll drop you off at home. I promise I'll explain this to you tomorrow."

Right before Seokjin stepped out of the car, he saw files in the backseat, with the same logo of 'P & K' engraved on top of them.

But Taehyung called and his attention shifted, "Jinnie, I love you."

Seokjin's eyes darted to Namjoon and the driver, both of whom pretended like they didn't hear anything. He then whispered, "I love you too, Tae. You are sure this has nothing to do with mafia?"

Taehyung laughed, "No, Jinnie. Why do – "

"We are running late.", Namjoon interrupted him and Seokjin moved away and closed the door.

He went back to an empty house and to his empty bed. He did not understand why but he had a restless, disturbed night.

............