39 - Wednesday, 19th February

Wednesday, 19th February - 3 days later

Taehyung was tired. Exhausted. He burnt his breakfast today as well (that's three days in a row). His eyes felt droopy. He was probably wearing the wrong socks with the shoes, but he didn't care. He couldn't afford to care. He has to take the bus to his office. He was already late.

One of his roommates gave him a glass of juice – probably out of pity. Taehyung's stomach recoiled. But he didn't want to offend him, so he gulped it in one go and muttered a thanks.

As he walked towards the bus station, he wondered if this was a bad idea. Brutus did warn him that staying with six other men in a cramped two-bedroom apartment was ridiculous. But Taehyung wanted to try. He wanted to 'un-brat' himself. He also lied to Jimin, who thought he was living with Seokjin and Seokjin had no clue he was here.

But it was just the third day. His neck became stiff and his back hurt – the mattress was a poor excuse for its existence. He wanted to ask Brutus to get him a new one, but wouldn't that count as being a spoiled one?

He waited at the bus station and groaned loudly when the bus came. It was crowded as fuck. The last two days, he would wait till a relatively vacant bus came. However, today, he had a meeting in an hour and if he missed this one, he'd miss the meeting. Namjoon would kill him and then kill himself if that happened.

He pushed himself into the crowded bus. The winter cold wasn't stopping him from sweating. A couple of them stepped on his feet. A few elbowed him in his ribs. He worried if he'd be alive by the end of the week where he pictured himself proudly announcing to Seokjin that he lived in an apartment with 6 guys, unlike a spoiled rich ass.

Well, that picture was getting really fictional at the way things were going. He ran to his office and cursed himself for not having a station closer to the office.

By the time he entered his workspace, he was a mess. He had a mere few minutes before the meeting started. He rushed into his personal bathroom and turned on the hot water tap. He splashed the water on his face.

Fuck. He missed hot water. The heater back at his 6-guy apartment would crack and groan to finally give out only lukewarm water.

Maybe Seokjin was right. Maybe Jimin was right. He was spoiled.

....

Taehyung had to go shopping with Seokjin in the evening – the elder one wanted to buy new clothes for his new job. The only reason he called Brutus was because he didn't want his boyfriend to travel in the bus or walk around in the cold air. Yes, that is all. It had nothing to do with the ache in his head and his legs.

He let out an unceremonious moan as soon as he sat in the car. He missed the soft, comfortable seats. His bum thanked him.

He picked Seokjin up from the café, not even bothering to get out of the car. He made Brutus honk till Seokjin appeared at the car door, looking confused.

Taehyung pulled him in and kissed him.

"Woaa – ", Seokjin said as he took a look at his boyfriend. "Everything okay?"

Taehyung pouted, "I missed you. Can't I miss you?"

Seokjin ruffled his hair and kissed him.

Taehyung held onto his hand and laid his head on his wide shoulder. "You are so comfortable.", he muttered before he drifted off to sleep.

He woke up after they reached the showroom.

Seokjin got out of the car and frowned, "These are all high-class ones."