42 - Friday, 15th May

Friday, 15th May - 2.5 months later.

"I think that is all.", Jungkook said with his hands on his hips.

Jimin was sitting on an unpacked carton and admiring his fiancé.

"What?", the younger one asked noticing Jimin's face.

"I think I have a thing for you when you do stuff like this.", Jimin said with a slight smirk. "It is hot."

Jungkook's face turned red. Taehyung smacked his friend on his head, "Shh. I don't want to hear."

"You sure you want to do this?", Jimin asked Taehyung, who was unwrapping the biggest carton.

Taehyung smiled, "Of course."

"But your dad – "

"Yeah. He'll come around. I am sure.", Taehyung said though he was unsure.

Seokjin finally got a loan and managed to buy the house he always dreamt of a week ago. It was Taehyung who took time and it was because of his father.

His father could not fathom when Taehyung plainly told him that he'd be moving out to live with Seokjin.

To say a shit storm followed would be an understatement. Taehyung stood stubbornly in his place and listened to everything his father had to say about his decision, but he did not waver. Tears spilled endlessly but he firmly made up his mind – he would move in with Seokjin.

His mother was the cornerstone. She walked past his father, hands closed, tears tracking down her powdered cheeks and engulfed Taehyung in a hug. It is okay, she whispered. I'll talk to your dad, she comforted him.

So, he finally packed the bare minimum (he silently worried that Seokjin would say that lot of those were not required) and brought up all the cartons. Jungkook and Jimin helped, though the latter mostly just watched his fiancé sweat. Seokjin himself was busy helping Hoseok pack. The dance instructor was moving in with his boyfriend – he was supposed to move in a fortnight ago, but he delayed so that they can part together. They said they'd be back to their new house by the time Taehyung would be done moving in the cartons. They were right.

Just as Jimin plopped his ass onto Jungkook's lap, Hoseok entered, followed by Seokjin. Taehyung grinned and pulled his boyfriend into his embrace.

Seokjin planted a quick kiss on his lips, "I don't have much to unpack. I really hope you didn't get your huge ass piano."

He walked in, exchanged a quick smile with Jimin and patted Jungkook on his head.

"I want to see your house too.", Jungkook said to Hoseok.

"It is the same building as Taehyung's pad.", Jimin said. "It is really pretty. Yoongi let me in only once though."

Hoseok smiled, "Of course, you can come, Kook. Who else will help me move my stuff in?"

"Why am I expected to do it?", Jungkook whined.

"Because Yoongi isn't in town. Not that he would've helped anyway.", replied Jimin as he hopped off his lap, "We'll get going. We'll be stuck in traffic if we start late."

The three of them bid bye and left the couple alone.

Seokjin was busily counting the number of cartons Taehyung got, while the latter jumped around with the nervous energy of a school kid at inspection.

"I packed really less. I swear.", Taehyung said, "I even left my favorite couch behind."

"It doesn't go with the color scheme.", Seokjin said as he settled down to unwrap the luggage.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "We don't have a color scheme here."

"We do.", Seokjin replied strictly.

"But it is really nice. We don't even have a couch. We could've – ", Taehyung argued but was cut short with a knock on the door.

Two men walked in with a huge couch between them. Seokjin pressed his lips and indicated them to put in the only empty corner of the room.

"Is – is this the same one?", Taehyung asked as he ripped open the packaging.

Seokjin hugged him and swayed, "You love it so much – I don't know why the fuck you do. But you do. So, we'll have it here."

"What about your color scheme?", Taehyung asked innocently, his eyes confused.

"We don't have one.", Seokjin said smiling, "It'll be as chaotic as you want it to be."

Taehyung chuckled, "Really? Can I get my – "

"No. No. Not your piano. We'd have to sleep on the road if you get that monster in.", Seokjin said as he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend.

Taehyung pushed the furniture aside and fidgeted with his phone.

"What are you doing - ", Seokjin asked when a song started to play.

Taehyung slipped his hands around his waist, "Mr. Kim Seokjin, will you dance with me?"

Seokjin laughed and moved closer. What started off as a loud, pop dance-off slipped into a slow dance, with their hands wrapped around their waists and their eyes never leaving each other's.

"I love you.", they whispered at the same time and Seokjin rested his head on the other's shoulder.

They don't know who initiated it, but they started to kiss, which led to a soft, passionate sex on Taehyung's favorite couch – slow, and sweet, like they had all the time in their life.

With the songs still playing in the background, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The house was still a mess of packaging and cartons.

But nothing ever seemed more clearer and right.

....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BOOK IS FINALLY ENDING.

I really like domestic Taejin. Hehe.