29 - Sunday, 9th February - I

Sunday, 9th February - Part 1

Hoseok sat on the balcony despite the cold air. The view here was entirely different from the one at his fire escape back home. That reminded him that he had to text Seokjin letting him know that he was fine, but his phone was somewhere on the floor in the bedroom and he didn't want to go back in.

The sun was not out yet, so he knew he had an hour or so before he had to leave.

It was a schedule no one decided on. It was just how things worked.

Yoongi would come to the studio drunk. Hoseok would drive them home. They'd fuck senseless and he'd leave in the morning. Yoongi would pretend to not know him for the rest of the day.

Sometimes, it didn't bother Hoseok much. Most of his relationships, sexual or not, were under wraps.

But yesterday he learnt that Yoojung was out on a lunch date – the whole of his students teased her when she came back pink and flushed. Hoseok joined in too and privately pestered her for the details. However, his voice died in his throat when she told that she had been dating Yoongi for a while now. And, she was expecting him to propose to her shortly.

Later, when Yoongi came to the studio, a little less drunk than usual, Hoseok wanted to confront him. But clearly, he failed. He gave into his touches and kisses, as if he couldn't survive without those.

But now, as he watched the sprawling landscape beneath him, he wondered if this constituted as cheating. He wasn't a man of perfect morals, but he never was someone to wreck a relationship.

Annoyed, he roughly ran his fingers through his hair. He then felt lips on his nape and he instinctively moved his neck, granting more access.

"Why are you out of bed?", Yoongi rasped as he slipped behind him, planting kisses on his bare shoulder.

A low moan slipped out of his mouth before he remembered that the kisses belonged to someone else. He abruptly got up and walked back to the bedroom to pick his phone.

"Seok-ah.", Yoongi called out and followed him into the room. "What are you doing?"

Hoseok was wearing his shirt while texting his roommate but he didn't answer the question.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around him and laid his head on his shoulder, "It is Sunday, you can stay back. Please."

His whines and touches made him weak, but the look on Yoojung's face flashed in front of his eyes.

"Yoonie, we should stop this.", he said as he buttoned his shirt.

Yoongi let go of him and plopped on the bed. Hoseok unconsciously admired his lithe frame, pale against the dark duvet. He still had red marks on his chest and thighs, a sweet result of last night.

"Why?", Yoongi asked, his eyes still sleepy.

Hoseok grunted. "What am I doing, Yoongi?"

"Currently, you are wasting time when you could be kissing me.", Yoongi smiled cheekily.

He was making it so difficult for him. So, he jumped into the topic. "Yoojung told me about your date yesterday."

Yoongi looked away, suddenly interested in the corners of his pillow.

"You could've told me about it. What the fuck am I doing – what are we doing? I know I am easy to get. But fuck – this hurts. I didn't know all you needed was a fuck buddy."

The producer looked up with what looked like hurt in his eyes, "You are not – we are not fuck buddies, Seokie."

"Really? Because that's all that we do. You get drunk, we fuck each other into oblivion, and I leave. I don't know shit about you and you definitely don't know anything about me. You don't even acknowledge my presence when you are sober, Yoon!"

Hoseok waited for the other to respond. Yoongi began to swing back and forth with his hands around his knees.

Hoseok grabbed his coat and marched out of the room. If he'd go back, he would see Yoongi curled up, whispering a series of apologies into his palms.

...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No but the contrast between Agust D and Hope World is so cute. 🦔