Chapter 5

Jimin seemed stunned for a moment, but in an even quicker moment, his lips molded themselves around yours to receive your kiss. He brought his hands to your face, holding you in place just where he liked it. You felt his tongue graze against the crease of your lip, and you parted yours to let him in. His tongue was warm, precise, as it searched your mouth looking for yours. When he found it, your tongue folded itself into his and you let out a small moan. He tasted so fucking good.

He pulled back, nipping at your lower lip, leaving you chomping at air, which by the look in his eyes told you he liked. He tilted his head – his nose brushing against yours as he dipped himself back in for another lip-lock. You ran your hands up his chest and sunk into him and let out yet another tiny moan. Fuck, no one had ever kissed you like this before. Sensual. Languid. Hot. Wet.

You wanted more. More of his lips, more of his tongue, more of his body pressed against yours. So, you wrapped your hands around him, your fingers pulling him in closer by the nape of his neck. He wanted more of you too. His arms dropped and twisted themselves around your waist, pulling you flush against him.

The kiss began to sear. Jimin began to pant; your moans became heavy breaths; and your tongues began to combat for strength and space. With a quick turn of his hips, Jimin had you twisted and pressed up against the brick of the wall behind you. He pushed his leg between your thighs. Yours – of a will of its own – lifted from the ground and hitched over his hip.

"Ughh!" you groaned as he cupped your ass with both of his hands, pulling your hips hard against his thigh. A radiation of pleasure shot through your body and you clutched him even harder.

Jimin's lips left your mouth, and he began to make his way across your jaw, to your ear, then down the length of your neck. You pulled at his back, at his hips as he rolled himself against you again. It felt so fucking good.

You two made out like this – hot and heavy in the darkened alley - for minutes. The brick biting at your back; your core grinding against his leg; his tongue on your skin when it wasn't down your throat. You let your mind go blank – to just enjoy what he was doing to you. To let the butterflies in your gut to flutter freely. But it didn't last. You thought about leaving with Jimin – going back to his place, or his car, or wherever he wanted to take you... but as quickly as that thought came, returned the resolution that you couldn't.

"Jimin..." you whimpered as his teeth sucked at your flesh. He stopped, and you could hear him and feel him panting into your chest.

"Is this the part where you tell me you can't and that you have to go?"

"Yes," you replied. You felt a sense of guilt – especially since he had called you out on it. Jimin nodded into your shoulder. He pulled his face from you and locked his eyes on yours.

"You know how to reach me when you change your mind."

"I... I can't change my mind."

"You will," he leaned in again and kissed you firm. You didn't pull or push him away. You wanted him to keep going, but he didn't. "Let's get you home."

Shit, shit, shit, you scolded yourself in the back of Jimin's car. You rustled restlessly around the seat – biting your nails, palming your forehead, fiddling with the hem of your skirt. What am I doing? you asked yourself constantly between your inner expletives. He's a gangster. I have a boyfriend. What am I doing?

But no matter which way you cut it - you couldn't shake Jimin. Your body still hummed at the memory of his kiss. The way he held you. The way he tasted. The way he sounded when he moaned into your mouth. Then of course, there was all the things he said to you over the course of the night that still hung in your mind.