Chapter 10

Your heart pounded when Jimin took you by the hand and dragged you from the car – or perhaps it was because you nearly had to run in your heels to keep up with his manic pace. He wanted to get you alone. He wanted it so bad you were sure for a moment he was going to fuck you in the elevator if it didn't move any faster. Your heat throbbed when finally, inside his apartment, he pressed you between him and his front door, pinned your hands above your head and sucked hard on your neck while he rolled his pelvis against yours.

"Uh!" you called out when he cupped your ass and pulled you tight against him. Your cry echoed off the walls of his massive condo – as did the sounds of smacking lips and clapping hands. Jimin dropped his hold on your wrist and brought his hand to your neck, digging his thumb into your jaw to tilt your face up to his.

"I wanna hear you. All night, princess. Don't hold back."

He then dropped his hand further, slipping it underneath your skirt, he cupped your heat roughly in his hands and you cried out again.

"Ugh!"

"Louder." He squeezed and a rush of arousal flooded your centre.

"Ughh!" you let your vocal cords loose and gave him what he wanted. Your body ricocheted in his grasp. You locked the collar of his shirt between your fingers and he squeezed hard once again. "Ahh!" your eyes rolled back, and you stretched your head to the ceiling.

"To think you didn't want this," he graveled. "To think you were going to go home with some other asshole."

"I didn't want him," you breathed.

"No? It sure looked like you did."

He released your core, but then dipped his hand over the waistband of your thong and sunk his fingers into your folds. Finally. Fucking finally this man was touching you raw.

"You're so fucking wet already. Is this all for me?" his breath fanned across your face. He then found your entrance, and in one swift motion, he nearly lifted you off the floor as he thrusted his fingers inside you.

"Mughhhh!" you called out as he did.

"Who is it for, princess?"

You opened your mouth to tell him "It's for you," but before you could get the words out, he began flapping his digits inside you and a wave of pleasure burned through you. Your jaw slackened completely, and you clawed at his shoulders for stability.

"Oh!" was all you could manage to breathe.

"Say it," he commanded, pulling his way back down your chamber before thrusting back into you, clamping over your ridge.

"Ah!" you cried as he did "Y... you," you choked out. "It's for you. I want you!"

"Good girl." He released his hold inside of you, and his assault softened. He dragged his fingers slowly through your chamber before pulling them from you completely and making his way up to your clit. When he found it, he began rubbing it in soft circles. You closed your eyes, tilting your head back against the door and letting your heaving lungs catch their breath again. Jimin used your vulnerable state to bring his lips back to your neck, which he kissed and licked softly as he continued to fuck you slowly with his fingers.

"Mmmm," you hummed, enjoying the sensations. Your other hand still pinned at the wrist, he loosened his grip and laced his fingers through yours. You squeezed back, holding him to you.

"Let's go to my room," he finally whispered against your skin. You wanted to, but the other part of you wanted to stay planted against this door in this state of arousal and pleasure. But the part of you that wanted more of him nodded. You opened your eyes and he released you from his grip. But it was too much distance for you. You slid your arms around his neck and pulled his lips into yours. He wrapped both his arms tightly around your waist, holding you flush against him.