Chapter 15

And there you found yourself again – back in Jimin's penthouse. A glass of wine in your hand as you stared out the massive floor to ceiling windows, drinking in the beautiful view of the city lit up at night. Or at least that's how the rest of the night started.

Ten minutes ago, was a different story. Ten minutes ago, you held your wine like a cross. You were nervous. But a nervous excitement. This time, things felt different. There were no more games. No more guesses. He knew where you stood, and you knew where he stood. And even if that meant the future was more daunting than before, you felt now that you could handle whatever life threw at you.

Ten minutes ago, you heard Jimin's steps cross the floor towards you. He strode up beside you, leaning his shoulder against the glass, a slight smile on his face as he watched you take in the skyline. You felt yourself warm with his proximity, and you flushed at the way he looked at you.

"I can't get over this," you waved your hand over the windows before you. "I love this view."

"I really like the view too," he said – but he was clearly not talking about the horizon. You pressed your lips together to stop yourself from grinning like an idiot. His line was so corny, yet it still made you blush.

"Geez, Mr. Park. You're not some sort of romantic, are you?" you teased him to cover up your shyness.

"If that's what it's called... perhaps I am."

Ten minutes ago, he stepped forward, placing his hand to your waist, he turned you gently until your back was against the glass and his hips were pressed softly against yours. You tilted your chin, expecting him to kiss you, but instead he just scanned your eyes – like he was looking for something. Your heart began to race, and you felt the tingle of anticipation quiver between your thighs.

Ten minutes ago, he asked you "Are we really doing this?" and you felt his breath fan across your face. He squeezed a little tighter around your waist and from the goosebumps it caused, it was clear that your body remembered the pleasure those hands had brought you when they touched you.

Ten minutes ago, you breathed "Yes."

"Good," he had said as he took the wine glass from your hand and in one swift movement, tossed it across the room. Ten minutes ago, you heard the shattering of glass as it hit the floor, but you didn't care – because your back was cool against the window; Jimin's tongue was hot in your mouth; your arms were wrapped around his neck; your legs were wrapped around his waist; and, his hands were tight under your ass.

Ten minutes ago, he wanted to move to the bedroom, and you told him you couldn't wait.

Now, your hands were pressed firm against the glass. Your breasts were spilling out over your disheveled bra, bouncing with every hit of Jimin's hips against your ass – the wet, clapping sounds echoing off the walls of the vast room. Your waist confined by your dress which was pulled down at the top and pulled up from the bottom – the result of the rush to get you naked enough for Jimin to suck on your tits and fuck you from behind.

"Oh... fuck... Jimin..." you wheezed as another micrograsm wreaked havoc over your body. Your muscles stiffened and your walls clenched tight over his cock. He hissed when they did.

"Shit, princess," he buried himself deep inside you, holding your hips against his as he reveled in the feeling of you spasming around him. "I fucking love it."

"I love how you fuck me. I love how your dick feels inside me," you noticed now how easily the dirty words slipped from your lips. A far cry from your refined life – Jimin had turned you into someone too uninhibited to worry about elegant language. "Turn me around."