Chapter 12

He kneeled back. You felt the bed slope as he did, but you couldn't open your eyes to look at him – hell, you weren't even sure you could see anymore. The only thing you did know for sure was that you were still breathing. Your toes were numb, and your skin was tingling. You unconsciously ran your hands over the flesh of your sides, your belly, your breasts. Everything felt so overwhelmingly sensitive. You had never tried ecstasy, nor any drug for that matter, but you were sure from the descriptions you heard, this must be what it felt like.

Jimin's hand found the small of your side as he crept up the length of your body. Your hand passed over his, then up and down his arm. He felt amazingly good underneath the skin of your palm. You then felt that mouth of his press into the skin behind your ear, while his other arm hooked under your shoulder. You wrapped yourselves around each other – savouring the feeling of each other in the afterglow of your orgasm.

"Are you okay, princess?" Jimin whispered into your ear.

"Mm hm," you nodded against his cheek.

"Good."

"Haa!" you gasped as a jolt of energy came from between your legs. Jimin had dipped his hand between your bodies and once again with his fingers found your clit. He began rubbing it – hard – fast – manic. "Oh!" your body curled up into him, immediately reacting to his touch. It was too much. Way to fucking much. Your core was hypersensitive, and it tingled in a way that was much different than before.

"Ji... Jimin... I..." you could barely speak through how your teeth clenched – a reaction to this overstimulation.

"It'll feel good in a minute, princess. Just hold on."

"Ugh! I don't think I can," you whined, wrapping your arm around his back, clutching at his skin for stability.

"Yes, you can," he rasped. But it wasn't sweet this time – not like the way he treated you when you were masturbating for him. Not like the things he said when he was sucking you off only moments ago. No. This time it was a command. He was demanding that you pull through. He began rubbing you even faster. So fast that the slick sounds of your folds flapping against his digits could be heard echoing off the walls.

"Ho... it hurts!"

"No, it doesn't. It's just oversensitive. Keep breathing."

You writhed against his touch. Your breath once again became shallow and frenzied. The way you lost control of your body - it was like you were coming all over again, except this time you were chasing an edge that wasn't in sight.

"You know, we men can't do this, princess." Suddenly, he crushed his fingers down your chamber, curling them tightly over your ridge. Your body bent backwards, and your palms pressed into his shoulder – as if you were pushing him, pushing the feelings away. You called out a silent cry against whatever it was you were feeling. It wasn't unpleasant – but it wasn't exactly pleasant either. Not yet. "Only women can... we go limp. But you... you're so strong... only you can take it again – one right after another."

"Mmmm," you pursed your lips. You were a complete victim to his offensive. Nothing but a wriggling and thrashing uncontrollable mess. But hearing him say that – calling you strong – you felt as if you were able to take it, take him.

He slipped from you, his fingers now slickened in your juices, he began rubbing violently up and down the full length of your labia once again. This time though, the strangeness was gone. In its place was something new – something more intense.

"This is for that asshole at the bar," he dug his palm hard into your clit and you cried. "That fucker who you thought would be able to replace me."