Chapter 7

You should have been afraid – and perhaps somewhere inside you, you were – but elsewhere, you were on fire.

He pressed his lips to the flesh above your collarbone, then began to make his way north, tilting your head up to expose the length of your neck.

You hummed as he did, you couldn't stop yourself when it came to him. His lips, his kisses, his hands all made you crazy.

"I love those little sounds you make," his voice rumbled into your ear. "I bet you're really something when you come."

"I wouldn't know," you whispered before you remembered to say nothing. Jimin froze.

Shit! You thought to yourself as your cheeks began to red.

"I mean..." you began, but you didn't know how to cover up your secret. Jimin pulled himself from you. He cocked his head and those eyes of his pierced into you.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing," you replied quickly. Too quickly. Quicker than you could come up with a plan to wave off your remarks.

"Are you a virgin?" he prodded.

"No."

He looked you over again, from top to bottom, then bottom up until he reached your eyes.

"Has a man never made you come before?"

You averted your gaze to some obscure corner of the room. Your fingers fiddled uncomfortably with each other. You didn't know what to say. You were so embarrassed. You had been lusting over this man... this dangerous man... this man you knew was no good for you... and at the same time he was so far out of your league you were surprised you could even see him standing before you.

"Answer me," Jimin said softly as his hand fell from your cheek and dipped into his pocket. He shifted his weight so he could look at you better - it was as if he was sizing you up, like you were some sort of lab experiment.

"No," you answered him, barely audibly.

"Speak up."

"No!" you raised your voice and octave, now fucking pissed as you knew he was going to laugh at you. But he didn't laugh.

"Oh... princess," he whispered.

You breathed heavily through your nose. You had never felt this exposed before. You had always managed to hide your flaws... hide your secrets well... it was what you had been trained to do your whole life. But since the day you met him, Jimin could see right through them... right through you. And now he knew one of your biggest.

"Do you touch yourself?"

Your eyes widened as they snapped up to meet his, and somehow your face burned even hotter.

"What?"

"I asked, do you touch yourself?"

"I... I... that's none of your business."

He took a step forward, closing the gap between you again. When he was in your space, and you were sure his body heat was warming your skin, he raised his hand and drew a strand of hair off your face."

"It's okay if you don't, princess. But that's going to be the first thing to change." His thumb drew a line down your jaw to your chin. He then pulled at your lower lip and let it bounce back into place. "I'm gonna make you feel good. But I need you to be ready."

"I am ready," you whispered. His proximity was intoxicating, and you couldn't hold back your words.

He leaned in and pulled your lips into his. Once again, the heady sensation that flooded your system took over – just like the first and the last time he kissed you. Once again, you couldn't stop yourself from sinking into him; from drinking him in; from moaning into his mouth. You reached up to thread your fingers through his hair, but he grabbed a hold of each wrist before you could, pulling your arms back down to your sides as he pulled his face from yours.