Chapter 8

"Show me where you'd like me to touch you?"

"Mmm," you shuddered as the memory of his words ricocheted through your body. You slapped your pen onto your desk and dropped your face into your hands. All morning you had tried to focus on work, but scenes from last night flashed in your mind every time you thought you could focus.

You spun around in your chair to face the window, leaving the office and your staff to your back. You stared out the window and over the city skyline.

"I like kissing you there. I like how you moan when I do."

"Geez," you brought your fingernails to your lips and gripped tightly to the armrest of your office chair. You saw him in your mind – the way his breaths were shallow, the perverse look on his face when he watched you masturbate in front of him. The memory was so vivid that a chill ran through your body.

You rubbed your face again, but you couldn't hide the grin the formed across your lips. He made you... giddy.

Fuck, what am I going to do? you thought to yourself. One night. Just one fucking night – you didn't even have sex, but you were so affected by what had happened. Everything reminded you of last night.

You looked down at your feet encased in your heels – they reminded you of how he slipped them off you at dinner. How he ran his palm along the back of your calf and pulled at your arch.

You remembered the suggestive things he said to you all night. You remembered the way he felt when he pressed you against the door after he told you it was time for you to leave. You remember the way he tasted, the way he smelled, when he kissed you for one last time.

"Jimin."

"Hmm?" he pulled at your earlobe with his teeth.

"Can I see you tomorrow?"

You cringed at the last thing you had said to him. When did you become so bold? When did you become so clingy? Why did you think you had that power over him?

"I'll call you," was what he had said.

"Oh my God," you dropped your face into your hands again to cover up your partially embarrassed, partially aroused grin from whoever in the office might have been looking at you.

Suddenly, a knock came to your door and you jolted around in your seat, as if you had been caught doing something you shouldn't have. Granted, fantasizing about sex while at work was probably in fact something you shouldn't have been doing.

"I'm sorry," said your assistant as she noticed how you jumped.

"It's okay – I'm just a little on edge today," you reassured her.

"Mr. Park called," she began. Your heart skipped a beat when you heard his name. "He said he was sorry, but he can't meet you tonight."

"Oh?" your skipping heart then sank. "Did he say why?"

"No, ma'am. Just that he was busy."

You wiped your face with a smile and with a "thank-you" dismissed her.

You found work the following day to be significantly easier than the day before. You weren't as distracted as you had been prior. But you'd be lying if you said that Jimin didn't creep into your mind. This time, however, he did because you hadn't heard from him yet. Your mind buzzed with the possibilities – mostly a seesaw between whether he really was busy or whether he didn't want you anymore. Did you embarrass yourself in front of him? Did he think you too inexperienced? Why wasn't he calling?

When the days major tasks were completed, you turned on the T.V. in your office and flipped mindlessly through the channels, deciding on the news to take your thoughts away from Jimin. Sometime around the breaking reports of a series of violent shootouts in the east end, a knock came to your door.