𝑜𝑛𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦

𝑜𝑛𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦

Day 1,

It was the first day of actually being in quarantine and it already sucked. I already missed my friends, especially my boyfriend Mason.

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I did was to sit at my laptop and call him on skype.
I could see that he was online as well, so I clicked on the little phone symbol next to his profile picture.

I waited a few seconds before he answered.

"Heyy", I greeted him and waved at the camera of my laptop.

"Hey, what's up?", he grinned. His straight platinum blond hair fell messy into his cute and chubby face. There where no words that described my want to squish his cheeks. But since I would only end up smashing my laptop I decided against it.

"Not much, I've just woken up", I replied, my lips going up. It just always happened when I saw him. Even now, when he was sitting there in his white kpop shirt, looking sleepier than ever I couldn't help but fall over and over in love with him. "How about you?"

"Well, I've been awake for about twenty minutes. Haven't done much but managed to check our teacher's assignments", he didn't sound too excited about the last part.

"How bad is it?", I wondered.

"We have to read the book, Mr. Anderson gave us the last lesson until next monday plus writing an essay about the main character", he started.

I sighed heavily. The book he gave us was called The five people you meet in heaven. It wasn't very thick but it didn't seem like a book that I would enjoy reading. I liked action and when there was more going on than I could think of or romance slash comedy.

"And the list goes on: two assignments in maths, one of them is due this Wednesday, the other one next Tuesday and even more in history, physics, sports and in music we even have to write a song, but this is only due in like a month or two", he continued. At the end he took a deep breath since he didn't make a stop while talking.

"Oh wow that's a lot", I said, opening my eyes wide, "that's more than what we would do in class."

"Yup, life sucks", he mumbled.

"What exactly do we have to do in sports? I mean it's kind of hard when we can't even leave the house", I raised an eyebrow.

"We have to learn a lot about fitness, what kind of exercises are good for what muscles such as the right breathing, how many reps and stretches to prevent abbreviations of the muscles and in the end we should create a full body workout plan", he explained.

"Oof", was all I could say.

"I should get dressed", I realized as I looked at the watch and saw that it was already 10am. "While I'm doing that, you can tell me something about the song we have to write."