𝑡𝑤𝑜 - 𝑇𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦

❝𝙏𝙐𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔❞

I tried to focus on their voices but it was still difficult to listen to what they were saying since they talked on a low volume and there was still the sound of the waves in the background that didn't make it easier to understand a word

"I think Jade isn't too happy that I'm staying", I heard Luke say.

"She'll get over it", Calum answered.

Why did Luke bother if I liked his staying?

"Are you sure?", he questioned, "I don't want to be the reason why she hates staying in quarantine. I know that it already sucks but I don't want to add anything onto that."

"Don't worry too much about it, she's been acting super strange lately", Calum comforted his best friend, "it's not your fault."

My heart cramped together and my eyes were automatically filling up with tears. I couldn't help it. Why did he say that?

In what way was I acting weird? He was the one who had changed, the one who suddenly started to ignore me, he didn't have the right to say that I was the one acting strange.

"I still feel like she can't stand me", Luke remarked, "not that it matters but if we all are trapped in one house for I don't know how long, it'd be great if we all got along."

"You're overthinking this way too much, buddy.

Jade hates everyone."

After that I heard one of them walking to the window and closing it, so I didn't hear anything of what they said after that.

Their conversation left me thinking. A strange feeling overcame my body that these two guys had just reversed their roles. I hadn't expected Luke to care about how I felt in this whole situation but had hoped that at least Calum would.

And when I started to think about it, Luke was right. If we had to spend forcibly quite a lot of time together, we should at least somehow get along. But I didn't know if I could do that. I didn't know if I would manage to look at him and see something different from the person who stole my brother. And I wasn't sure if I wanted to. Even if I would end up finding him okay, it wouldn't change what he did and I would end up being even more hurt because I'd care for both of them.

I was confused as I made my way back to my bed and the confusion held on until I finally closed my eyes drifting into my dreams of a world in which Luke didn't exist.

☆☆☆

The next morning I woke up to my alarm clock. I felt a tiredness that was still left in me but fought against it as I got up and started following a routine. I first took a shower, then got dressed, putting on the outfit from yesterday.
I tied half of my hair in a loose bun and curled the rest of my naturally straight hair with my curling iron, giving them a beach wavy look.

I didn't know why I still dressed up even though I wasn't leaving the house but I just felt like it. I think I needed something that was just like it used to be when I was still able to go to school in order not to go crazy over time.

The kitchen was empty, apparently I was the only one who was already awake. I grabbed a toast from the cupboard and threw it into the toaster. While the bread was toasting, I opened the fridge checking what we had that I could top my toast with. My decision fell on the good old jam with some butter.

The bread was still warm when I spread the butter over its surface causing the butter to turn into oil.

Toast was my favourite breakfast of all the time even though I knew it wasn't the healthiest decision. But there were some fruits in the jam at least, what I told my conscience over and over again.

Five slices later, I started to clean up the mess I made and started my school work. After what felt like eternity, I was finally finished with everything feeling an emptiness inside me. This was when I realized that I was starving yet again.

I fetched a snack from the kitchen and sat with my laptop on the couch in our living room, opening skype and calling Mason again. I just already missed him so much. There was no way that I would survive this whole quarantine thing without being able to hold or kiss him. I missed everything about him. The way his soft hair felt gliding through my fingers as we were making out, his soft touch slowly finding it's way underneath my shirt. Before I knew, I was sitting on the couch fantasizing about me and my boyfriend.

He immediately answered the call and we started to tell eachother about our day even though I didn't have a lot to say about it.

He then asked me if we wanted to write the song for our music class together and I immediately agreed. I knew that there would probably be some difficulties since we didn't have the same taste in music at all and I also knew that it would be quite hard to write it while skyping but considering that I wasn't a very talented singer, I figured it would be the best if I had a strong voice that supported me and Mason was an incredibly talented musician. Plus this way I could spend time with my boyfriend and for school at once.

Our call was disturbed by Calum and Luke who entered the living room and sat right next to me on the couch.

I gave them a death stare: "Can't you guys go somewhere else?"

Calum looked up at me, slightly annoyed: "My playstation broke, so we have to use this one"

I sighed: "Just please don't be too loud, I'm trying to have a conversation with my boyfriend."

Calum's expression lighted up: "Mason? What's up?" He came closer to me so that he saw to the screen too.

"Hey Cal", he greeted him, "not much, how about you? Already bored being stuck at home?"

Calum and Mason weren't really friends but they got along. No surprise, Mason was the perfect boyfriend and knew how to treat a girl right, so Cal didn't have a problem with him.

Whenever it came down to dating my brother started being super protective and didn't allow many guys near me. But Cal trusted Mason and had never had any problems with him.

"No, not at all, I have my bud' Luke right here who keeps me entertained", he smiled.

"That's me", Luke said raising his hand. When he looked over and saw my boyfriend's face his mouth suddenly popped open.

"No way", he exhaled and broke out in laughter, "that's the dude you were stripping for yesterday!"

"Do you have a problem with that?", I replied confident to cover up the embarrassment that I felt at this very moment.

I thought he had forgotten about it but of course he hadn't.

"Just saying", he said with an amused look on his face clearly trying to suppress his laughter.

I rolled my eyes at him and directed all of my attention back to the laptop where I could see Mason grinning at me.

He was just a ball of happiness.

☆☆☆

This chapter was boring :o sorry :/ things will get better soon :)

Next chapter will be up at 2 votes 🙈