14 | Tequila Party

This chapter is dedicated to cake_hoodings5 .

"Jade?", Luke asked squeezing his eyes together.

"Hold on", I said into the phone even though Mason hadn't even picked up.

"Huh?", I replied.

"Who are you calling?", he wondered.

"Mason", I said briefly before I turned my had back to the phone.

"I'm sorry about that", I whispered.

I felt the phone sliding out of my fingers, almost having a heart attack since I thought I let it drop but I then found out that Cal had taken it away from me.

"Hey, give it back!", I said annoyed.

"No", answered ending the call.

"Calum Thomas Hood, I order you to give me my phone back or I'll-", I began to thread but I was interrupted by him before I could finish: "I don't care what you say, I'm not letting you drunk call your ex-boyfriend. End of discussion."

"But-"

"No, you'll thank me tomorrow for it."

I snapped my arms together, letting myself fall into the back of my chair and began to sulk.

Unfortunately, I came with a little too much energy, so that the chair started to swing and finally tilted backwards.

Noisily, it landed on the floor, the backrest broke off and I hit my head on the floor.

"Oh no, me chair broke", I affirmed when I sat up again and looked at the two individual parts, almost beginning to cry. I'd destroyed it, the poor chair, it wasn't even that old...

Both – Calum and Luke began to laugh at my comment and I couldn't help but do the same. The platinum blond boy reached me a hand and helped me to get back on my feet. I gladly took it, my palm immediately heating up, and pulled me up, swinging a few times back and forth before I refund your balance.

Damn I was drunk.

"You good?", he said trying hard to focus, I guess I wasn't the only one who could feel the influence of the tequila.

"Yeah, I'm just a little busy", I babbled incomprehensibly.

"I mean dizzy", I corrected myself, the confusion in my voice causing my friend to laugh once more.

I liked his laugh, there was just something about it that made the corner of my lips turn up. I didn't know if it was the sound of it, that sounded like a sweet melody that would repeat itself in my head over and over again or if it was the dimples that became clearly visible every time he started to smile.

"You, mister, have one beautiful laugh", I giggled, letting go of his hand before I began to search for another chair I could sit on.

"Thank you me lady", he replied, taking another sip of his tequila.

"You guys are wasted", Calum made fun of us pouring in a bit more of the dangerous liquid into his cup.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock", I sassed, sitting on the floor since I didn't find another chair. "But the question is, why aren't you?"

"This is my second drink, what do you think?", he raised an eyebrow.

"So you are telling me that Luke and I drank almost the whole bottle alone?", I glared at him with a disbelieved look on my face.

My brother only shrugged.

This was bad. I knew I had drunk a lot, but I hadn't thought that it was that much. In fact, this was the most alcohol I've ever had in my system and I didn't know if it was already enough to make me vomit. I'd never vomited before and I didn't want to make this experience that day. Luckily, I didn't feel sick jet.

But one thing was clear for me, I wouldn't even have one more sip that night. Calum and Luke could be the ones who finished the bottle once and for all, even though there wasn't much left anyway.

That was my mindset until Luke emptied the bottle by dividing the content of the bottle evenly between the three cups and handed me mine over. "Let's play never have I ever."

I began to giggle and agreed. I looked forward to asking some questions that would put Calum in an uncomfortable position. I was sure that there were things he hadn't told be because I was his sister and not supposed to know.

But I was also excited to find out more about the boy who only had recently become my friend. I knew that his name was Luke and that he had an extremely good taste in music and a good sense of humour as well but apart from that I barely knew anything about him and this game was an opportunity to find out some things I wouldn't usually ask about.

"But you guys have to sit on the floor as well", I set the condition.

They did as told and we were all sitting closely in a triangle, keeping our drinks close at hand.

"Okay, I'll begin", I smirked evilly, "Never have I ever had a one-night stand."

I of course never had a one-night stand, I had only been with one person since sex has become an interest of my life. But I didn't know if Cal or Luke were the type for something like that.

His sex life was clearly nothing Calum would talk to his sister about and as I've already said, I didn't know Luke that well.

If I had to guess though I would have said that Calum had never had one. He was just too soft for it. He was a caring person and I was pretty sure that he'd find his true love during college and end up marrying her one day. And somehow it wouldn't have surprised me at all if the boy with the wonderful blond hair and blue eyes was someone who was down for a one-night stand.

I know it sounds superficial, but he looked like the stereo type fuck boy. Nice smile, beautiful face, I was sure the girls were waiting in a long queue to have a chance with him.

I almost fell backwards of surprise as I predicted it the wrong way around and my brother was the one who took a sip of tequila and not Luke.

I caught myself being relieved that I was wrong, and he wasn't someone who'd do that, but at the same time, I was shoked that Calum had done it.

I raised judgemental an eyebrow while frowning my forehead.

"Don't look at me like that, it's just sex", he defended himself.

"I'm disgusted", was all I replied.

"You wanted to know it", he said with a slightly raised voice.

"Yes, because I hadn't expected you to be the type for that", I crossed my arms.

But then I realized what that meant. It meant that my brother, the one person who had always been so strict with me when it came to dating and allowed Mason to be the only boy that came near me, himself was a bimbo.

I started to laugh: "You know that this is fucking ironic, right?"

He only shrugged: "We should continue the game."

We continued the game for a while. At the beginning the most questions were the typical never have I ever questions about sex but it ended up being that Calum and I alternately exposed each other until Luke told us that playing this game this way wasn't any fun at all since all he could do was sit there and listen to us argue and brought some serious questions into the round.

In the end we didn't even ask questions anymore but had some deep conversations. I had never thought that Luke's mind worked that way and wondered if there might be more behind him than I could have ever thought of.

When he talked there was a seriousness laying in his voice that made me assume that his words came from the heart. They had to.

"I'm gonna go to bed now", my brother informed us as the conversation had turned to me crying over the fact that I'm single and Luke comforting me by telling me that he understood exactly the way I felt and that it sucked to be hurt by people you care about, "This is getting too depressing for me."

"Good night", Luke and I replied. 

☆☆☆

I'm sorry, this chapter is a mess😅

But be ready for some cute Juke moments in the next update ;)