*Character aesthetics 3*

Another Character Aesthetics for you :)

CALUM HOOD

Calum, 19:

Calum, 19:

The boy with the dark brown hair and eyes loves to play videogames in his free time.

He spends several hours a day in his room on his playstation and gets easily offended when someone tells him that he should leave his house for once, because he usually goes out every Friday or Saturday with his friend Luke.

His parents always tell him that partying isn't the same thing as spending time at the fresh air but he couldn't care less about it.

He knows that it is the only thing to keep his best friend entertained and away from the thoughts that are usually hunting his mind.

But he also found another positive aspect about going to parties: the girls.
He likes to make out with a different girl every week just because he likes to know that he can. They easily fall for his good looks and whenever he gets bored of the one he was currently spending his time with, another girl would already to start hitting on him.

He knows that it isn't right but he tells himself that it is okay since he doesn't force anyone to do something they don't want to. And in the end it is their own fault if the girls decide to just be one out of many.

At the end of the night, he is mostly as sober as he was when he arrived in order to be able to take care of his drunk best friend who can't stop vomiting and to make sure that he gets home safe without getting lost on the way.

He never complains about being there for Luke even if it gets a little too much and he would never think about letting his friend down.

Cal also has a little sister who is one year younger and who he loves with his whole heart. He tends to get a little bit overprotective about her when it comes to dating but only because he is scared that she'll end up with someone like him who doesn't treat her the way she deserves.

Overall, he is a nice guy and real friend to the people he knows and loves but strangers are to him just like dolls he can mess around with.

☆☆☆

Did anyone expect Cal to be a little fuck boy?

I don't think you'll see this side of him through out the whole story though since they clearly won't be going to parties but I think it's still important to be included.