Chapter 6: Inarizaki VS Shiratorizawa Part 2

Inarizaki – Shiratorizawa Practise Match – Second Set
Inarizaki [10 – 14] Shiratorizawa

The second set of the practise match continues, with Shiratorizawa taking the lead. Being a slow starter, Suna was slowly starting to score more, and although he still hasn't completely blocked Ushijima yet, he's been progressively getting more and more one-touches.

Atsumu's been doing a good job at annoying the Shiratorizawa members, particularly Shirabu and Goshiki. Pulling off random setter dumps, suddenly switching positions with Osamu and spiking, doing everything he can to try and shake off Tendou. But with Tendou's instincts and experience, it's much harder than Atsumu would like to admit.

"Glances, leg movements, ball handling, whatever the motion, if Tendou-senpai catches sight of it, you're done for. You'll need to pull every trick out of the book to try catch him off-guard... Don't bother with feints, since he probs won't fall for them."

Gritting his teeth as Tendou predicts his set to Ginjima, Atsumu scowls up at Tendou, who smirks at him tauntingly. 'I get it N/N! This damn scumbag is so annoying!'

Inarizaki [10 – 15] Shiratorizawa

Tendou rotates into the back row with a smirk, switching with Semi as the pinch server.

"Semi-san! Give us a nice serve!" Goshiki yells.

"Semi-semi always be servin'~" Tendou chimes.

"Don't call me Semi-semi!"

Sending a powerful serve, Akagi manages to receive it but it's short, sending it to Osamu who's beside him.

"Soz'! Cover-"

"'Samu!" Atsumu yells, calling for a toss. Mentally rolling his eyes, Osamu sends a quick set to Atsumu, scoring the point as Kawanishi jumps a little too late.

Inarizaki [11 – 15] Shiratorizawa

"That toss was low 'Samu! Stop bein' such a scrub, scrub!" Atsumu complains.

"Tch. It was sent to a low place anyway, if Akagi-san got it higher it woulda been fine."

'Why do I feel like he's blamin' me...' Akagi sweat-drops, walking off the court for Oomimi's serve. Noticing Y/N beckoning him over, Akagi joins her at the bench to listen to what she has to say.

Oomimi's serve gets received by Ohira, and another long rally begins.

The sounds of shoes squeaking on the gym's floor resonates through the gym, as the players call out to each other. Light-heartedly watching in interest, Tendou takes his eyes off the match and watches Y/N grab Akagi's arm, pulling him down to whisper instructions into his ear.

Tendou sighs, alerting Semi who looks over at him questioningly.

"What is it?"

"Y/N-chan's cute and all but... Argh she can be so annoying!" He whines, already knowing that there's more trouble in store.

"That's how people feel about you."

"Hm? People think I'm cute?" Tendou teases.

"No- Argh! Shut up!"

Inarizaki [11 – 16] Shiratorizawa

Akagi nods towards Y/N, giving her thumbs up as he heads back onto the court, switching with Oomimi.

"Got a message from Y/N-chan for ya, Atsumu."

"Oh?" Atsumu perks up in interest. "She givin' me the okay and lettin' me try out my float serves now?"