Chapter 16: Second-Year Shenanigans

Y/N quietly walks into the boy's room, looking around to find them still sleeping. She smiles softly as she takes a deep breath, almost feeling guilty for what she's about to do. They look so peaceful.

Too bad peace was never an option.

"GUYS! OH MY GOSH WAKE UP! BREAKFAST'S ALREADY OVER! KITA-SENPAI'S GONNA KILL YOU!"

"WHAT?!" Atsumu jolts awake in panic, jumping up so high he bangs his head on Osamu's top bunk. He clutches his head in pain, groaning as he staggers out of bed.

"Owugh-!" He falls onto the floor with a loud thud, making Y/N cringe as she helps him up.

"Um... you good?"

"No... Argh get up everyone! We needa go!" He yells, grabbing Osamu's leg as he tries to pull him off his bed.

"Get yer filthy hands off of me you dirty pig!" Osamu yells, kicking Atsumu in the face as he falls off the top bunk.

"I've been asking for death my whole life. If Kita-san's the one to kill me, so be it." Suna declares, wrapping his blanket around himself as he rolls over to face the wall.

Ginjima sighs as he quickly climbs off his bed on top of Suna's. "Suna, come on. We needa go."

"You can't make me. None of you can make me. My phone has enough blackmail material to destroy all your lives."

"Your phone? You mean the one I'm currently holdin' in my hands?" Y/N asks.

"..."

"...Suna, are you breathin'...?"

Suna suddenly shoots out of his bed, jumping onto Y/N as she staggers back.

"Give me my phone-!"

"Hitoshi!" Y/N yells, throwing his phone to Ginjima, who fumbles a little as he catches it. Seeing this, Suna starts trying to jump on Ginjima as well, but Y/N grabs his ankle as he trips and falls onto the floor.

The loud thud of Suna's fallen body startles the twins as they freeze mid-fight, glancing at his unmoving body on the floor as he just lies there.

Rolling her eyes, Y/N sighs heavily, she should have known this wouldn't be easy. "Alright everyone, go brush your teeth and go to the toilet and stuff, do your mornin' routines and whatever but just hurry up!"

The four of them quickly try to compose themselves as they hurriedly get ready, scurrying around the room.

"Oh, and when I said do your mornin' routines, I meant everyone except Atsumu."

"What??"

"We don't have time for your million-step skin and hair routine! Just get ready!"

Atsumu, Osamu and Suna stare at Y/N with completely dead faces, while Ginjima facepalms and sighs. They should have known.

Y/N smiles innocently at them, filling up a glass of water as she waits for them to say something.

"...Y/N."

"Ya?"

"No one's awake yet, right?"

"That is correct, yes."

"You're on breakfast duty today, right?"

"You are correct once again, yes." Y/N confirms, taking out a chair as she sits down, looking at the glass of water in her hand in interest.

"So... YOU LIED TO US?!!?"

"Yeeeeep~" She sings, casually taking a loud sip of her water as she lets Ginjima and Osamu hold Suna and Atsumu back, stopping them from attacking her.