Lisa McDaniels (Percabeth)

Hi there, peasant, as you can tell, my name is Lisa McDaniels, the hottest girl on Earth! I have (bleached) platinum blond hair, beautiful blue eyes (contacts) and tan skin (tanning bed)! I am the queen of Goode High School. Every boy cannot resist me. Except for the one I want most.

Percy Jackson.

He is so hot--wind-swept raven black hair and sea green eyes, and yet he has rejected my stunning looks over and over again. Ugh! So I am going to try again one more time right after class. Nobody can resist my stunning looks!

~my name is Bob the time skip~

Omg, it is the end of class already, and I am about to ask Percy Jackson out!! Squee!! He will not resist me!! After we ride off into the sunset, we will have a penthouse suite in NYC, and we will have four kids, named Leah, Felicity, Derrick and Amelia! I have it all planned out already. I can see the future!

I sashayed up to Persexy and ran my fingers down his arm. He flinched away from me as I whispered seductively in his ear, "Hi, Perrrrrrrrcy. Me, you, at my house at 7. My parents won't be there." He shook his head. "Sorry, Lisa, but I already have a girlfriend who I am happy with." Just then, a grey (car brand here) car stops in the school parking lot. Percy tugs his arm from my grasp and runs over to the car, where an ugly girl steps out. She has curly, untamed blonde hair and ugly storm-grey eyes. Eww! She better keep her hands off MY Percy. 

I watched as they hugged each other and strutted up to them. "Hey, Percy, introduce us to the blondie, please?" I asked him seductively. The girl looked at me. Her gaze pierced me like a dagger. "Who are you?" She asked me. "I'm Percy's girlfriend." I replied. "And you?" At that response I was sure she was going to start crying. But the only thing she did was laugh. I had to admit, the sound was like ringing bells, quite beautiful. "Excuse you!" The girl said. Percy was laughing, too! "M-m-my girlfriend!" He spluttered. "You are not my girlfriend! Annabeth is!" He wrapped an arm around the ugly blonde girl. I ran away crying. 

Ooh, hottie at nine o'clock! Gotta go get him before the others do!

Word Count: 400

Thanks for reading my story! Vote and comment! Constructive criticism is highly appreciated!

Peace out,

-A.J.S.