John Taylor (Frazel)

My name is John Taylor, I have brown hair, brown eyes and braces, and I have a HUGE crush on...guess who? 

Hazel Levesque.

Hazel is beautiful, with cocoa skin, cinnamon coloured hair and luminous gold eyes. She is absolutely GORGEOUS. I know I am a nerdy boy with brown hair and braces, but love is not about just looks, right? And I also know Hazel is a adorable harmless girl who is as pure on the outside as on the inside. I hope she will be my girlfriend, as I am her best best best friend ever! I am planning to ask her out in History, our last period. 

~le small bob da time skip~

In History, I whisper to Hazel, "Hey Hazel, do you wanna--" I was interrupted by our teacher, Ms. Kinney, "Mr. Taylor! Please stop disturbing Ms. Levesque!" I rolled my eyes. All of us disliked Ms. Kinney. She was really strict, had eyes like an eagle's and ears like a fox's. Oh well, I would ask her outside. 

~my name is Damasen da timey skippy~

Hazel looked around the parking lot and asked me, "Hey, John, wanna meet my boyfriend?" I was shocked, I didn't even know she had a boyfriend! Oh well, he's probably a jerk who uses Hazel for popularity. Just then, Hazel ran to a buff Asian guy who looked like a typical rich snobby Asian boy. Hazel ran over and buried herself into his arms. OMG! My sweet Hazel in another guy's arms! She waved me over. The guy was one and a half heads taller than her! He gave me bad vibes. I touched her arm. "Hey Haze, I think you should break up with this dude...he gives me bad vibes." She looked at me weirdly. "I would never!" I flinch. I think they are in LOVE!!! He bewitched her, probably gave her a love potion! (Dude u Sirius right now) Huh! I will get her one day!

~this guy has a weird obsession with Hazel and a time skip skips past you lol this is weird~

Omg! It has been ten years since we graduated! I will finally get Hazel, at the ten year reunion! 

The door has just opened and Hazel is there. OMG! She has kids! A sweet, Asian looking boy and a girl with her skin tone and black hair. I walk up to them. "Hey, Hazel!" She looks up from comforting her son and smiles at me. "Hey, John! It's nice to see you after so long! This is my husband, Frank. Frank, this is John, my friend from high school." She still looks amazing, after so many years. "So, Hazel, what do you do nowadays?" I ask her. "I am now a horseback riding instructor. I work at ________ Stables. It's awesome there and I wouldn't give my life up for anything now. I really love Frank, and I am so happy with my two kids. And guess what? Kid number three is on the way!" I try to be happy for her but I can't. The love of my life is married and has kids! Oh well.

I walk away and look around the room. Now, I have gotten rid of my braces, and I am much better-looking than I was in high school. I see a girl that I remember seeing around the school from time to time, and vaguely remember that her name is Jocelyn. I walk up to her, because she looks really sad and looks like she needs some comforting. "Hey. Jocelyn, isn't it?" She looks up and attempts a smile. "Hi, I think your name is...John? Yeah, I'm Jocelyn." We immediately hit it off. One week later, Jocelyn is my girlfriend and we are very happy now.

Word Count: 627 

Vote, comment and thanks for reading! Constructive criticism totally appreciated!

Peace out, 

-A.J.S.